Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

(LQ OWNER AND SERVICE) Project delivers at the same pace as HS2

by LotusDesign - 07 October, 2023 - 05:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (LotusDesign) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @elixr (elixr) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (elixr) - Unhide
elixr  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Quote:(LQ OWNER AND SERVICE) Project delivers at the same pace as HS2

These are simply false allegations and an ttempt to gain attention through untrue claims, all while demonstrating a lack of credibility as both a designer and an individual.
I simply consider this to be defamation.

Payment Date: 19/09/2023
Delivery Date: 20/09/2023

It is crucial to provide a factual account of the situation to clarify any misconceptions. @LotusDesign claims that the delivery of their animated signature took an excessive amount of time and requests a refund. However, we would like to highlight several key points:
  1. Order Timeline:
    • On the 19th of September, @LotusDesign placed an order for an animated signature.
    • The very next day, on the 20th of September, we promptly delivered the requested signature.
    • Since the delivery, there were no further requests for revisions from @LotusDesign through our designated ticketing system.

2. Communication Protocol:
    • Our terms of service clearly state that all communication must be conducted through the designated ticketing system. This ensures efficient tracking and resolution of any concerns.
    • @LotusDesign reached out to me via DM on the 7th of October, providing a screen recording of their conversation with our worker, Vision, expressing dissatisfaction and requesting a refund. This communication method was not in adherence to our established protocol.
Additionally, we feel compelled to bring to light certain facts regarding @LotusDesign actions:

@LotusDesign Stole our old logo and banner designs for self-promotion without authorization. https://imgur.com/a/nUoKI55
@LotusDesign previously purchased his own logo design from @ApolloArt and initiated a dispute for a refund, subsequently making another purchase via an alternate account.
@LotusDesign has stolen and copied @asthyx thread design for personal use.
@LotusDesign has openly acknowledged in my dms that his actions are primarily driven by a desire for publicity. This admission further underscores their intentions and motivations in this dispute. https://i.imgur.com/QlAy4if.png

These actions demonstrate a pattern of dishonesty and a lack of respect for intellectual property. It is essential to distinguish between genuine designers and individuals who may not uphold ethical design practices.

Our primary objective is to ensure a fair resolution for all our clients. We hope this comprehensive response clarifies the situation at hand. We hold the belief that @LotusDesign is not be a suitable member for this community.

Additionally: Staff handling ticket will be shown ticket transcript.
[Image: JXqMnBK.gif]

[Image: Nf2ZdBc.png]

Telegram: elixrgfx
Discord: https://discord.gg/GvQnB8ycgD

Please always confirm through on-site DM! There is an impostor going around
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@elixr provide the ticket transcript to me and @Darkness. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (elixr) - Unhide
elixr  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
You can't claim that I take too long if you don't even tell me you need anything changed.

@LotusDesign did not communicate their dissatisfaction with the signature until today. There was no prior contact or messages through the designated ticket system regarding any issues. I had assumed that the project was concluded.

I'm perplexed by the sudden request for a refund after over three weeks of no direct communication or ticket messages expressing dissatisfaction from @LotusDesign. It seems ridiculous to now claim a refund on the grounds of time delays without any prior notice or attempt to contact me whatsoever.

Will be my last message. Will wait for @Liars and @Darkness. No point to waste more time for this fraud and skid of a "designer".
[Image: JXqMnBK.gif]

[Image: Nf2ZdBc.png]

Telegram: elixrgfx
Discord: https://discord.gg/GvQnB8ycgD

Please always confirm through on-site DM! There is an impostor going around