Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Qonto bank scam

by adarsh707 - 17 January, 2024 - 11:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (adarsh707) - Unhide
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/benDri
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9C...0%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $550 scammed 
Screenshots of Communication: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...aa752d& , https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...32e9ca& , https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...4f4e14& , https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1...9d140d&amp
Additional Information: First he never helped me as it was told by him that he will guide me and help me out , now he confirmd that it had unlimited vccs , but it didnt worked out , now he says that I used a bot and shit which made the account like that , but I never used a bot (even if I had done , he had to told me or atleast guide me) neither he is replying and nor co operating
Crypto address for a refund: ltc1qxv0d5f0myyt5p4tyqfff0eqz460fr82ntr28cg
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @benDri (benDri) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (benDri) - Unhide
benDri  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
general advice for all sellers  when you suspect someone to have abusive behavior use middleman 

full story 

first you did purchase revolut business @Liars was there  you did open it on same device while you had another one locked in there , , you got it instantly blocked , you didn´t care at all , i didn´t want to escalate situation i took the loss and gave you a refund while it was totally your fault 

you came back and did purchase qonto after i gave you it vcc and it worked , i did a very good price since you was crying and now everyone will expect qonto to be at that price you shared on screens 

next you asked me to do a topup and paid me directly , i said alright but it should be done the right way qonto shouldn´t receive money under different name and you just login so better we wait till 1-2 days after your login 
you was impatient again and you told liars and i refunded your money 

next couple days you got qonto blocked and then you claim it was limited vcc and not unlimited ( while it is in reallity blocked because of your behavior ) 

Fact 1 : we both know  you are using bots  you said it's not compatible with qonto only with revo  now your saying  ever if you used a bot i have to tell you 
[font]Fact 2 :  i told you i will only sell you as first login warranty and wont be responsible of anything else 
Fact 3 : https://i.postimg.cc/brmvfQdc/temp-Image-JN7rwb.jpg 
Fact 4 : i didn´t help because you didnt allow me to help with the transfer , neither with anything else you just rush and do things as you wish and you dont want to have consequeces [/font]
[font]Fact 5 : i already helped alot with the revo and made huge losses , after you blocked qonto you came to me asking to pay extra to switch to revo  and i take qonto  ( while the qonto is blocked ) [/font]

i dont know how many facts are there and you still have guts to play victim 
people with such behavior should be banned from this forum 
peace out 
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
1) no support preovided by you
2) you dont have any proofs I used any bots
3) you claimed to have unlimited vccs , they werent and idc about the screenshot of yours
4) the revo account which you gave me was already locked so don't make weird excuses
5) even if I used bot , when did you tell me or gave me a guide to not to use it?

If you call this a legit seller then I am not speaking anymore.
keep yourself in my position , pay $550 and get it locked after 3 days due to no guidence/help provided
I even asked him to re-verify , he declined that even

He is not a helpful seller at all , he will just reply you when you buy the account , after that he will reply to you in 1 day or 2 day , he starts ignoring you
He even said its your problem and things which doesn't seems to be co - operatable

He just scammed me for fake account
I don't care about the website
I BOUGHT FROM YOU , AND YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE UNLIMITED BUT IT WASN'T?!

He even tried selling me a fake revo account , and was trying to eat my money , he told me that my device got it locked , when I didn't even log into it
He must also get a deal with caution.!

STAY SAFE GUYS AND DON'T DEAL WITH SCAMMERS LIKE BENDRI
This post is by a banned member (benDri) - Unhide
benDri  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
1 ) what support you want if account is blocked , it is blocked should i cry with you so u call it support 
 + you send me 100 message per second i am not able to read everything while the situation is clear 

2) it didnt ask anything to reverify it is permently blocked your asking me to open another one with same name 

i didnt claim it have unlimited vcc ,  it does have unlimited vcc my other clients which are using hundreds of vcc per day and work for months if not years before it is blocked 

i didn´t sell u fake revo because at same day i sold 3 others ( doing fine )  @Liars can confirm 
next day another qonto ( doing fine ) 

if something is fucked and dont work i wont sell it ,  if client is fucked and can get issues because he is so arrogant or stupid i wont sell to him 
this is why i did refuse to sell you another revo after u got it locked and i sold to other people 

i am sorry for your loss , and i am sorry for my loss before it which both are because of you 
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
you have no logic above ^^
my statements are clear @Liars will check it
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@adarsh707 Please PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
@Liars @Darkness I have already given above you can check