Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

READ A BOOK IN 15 MINUTES - BLINKIST APP - UNLIMITED FREE TRIAL

by Nightcall - 04 December, 2018 - 04:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nightcall) - Unhide
Nightcall  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2018 - 10:56 PM by Nightcall. Edit Reason: Spelling )
Welcome to my first tutorial :)!

This is less a tutorial simply because of the basic nature, anyone could figure this out on their own, hell I did, but more of a discovery of something new. 
So here is what we are going to need:

- www.emailondeck.com (to create/generate new temporary e-mails for signing up, usually temporary e-mail services are blocked, but this one has always worked for me).
- Blinkist app or their website which I won't linked in case it gets backlinked/indexed here, so just use Google and type in "Blinkist".
- VPN/Proxies/Tor (self-explanatory, if you need help, find the extension tab on your browser, and type in vpn or proxy, and you will be given plentiful of options to chose from, or use Tor).

So, what is Blinkist?
It's essentially a library of books, but with one twist, it's not books in their entirety but rather a very detailed summary that contains the best/most important quotes, and in their own words "key inside from the book". I've "read" Jordan B. Peterson's "12 rules for life" using this app, and am personally very satisfied with the information I got, and it is enough for me to hold a conversation with a person who has read the book I would say, to some extent. Obviously, this cannot replace reading books in their entirety, but it's a great alternative and often times we tend to forget what we read, I know I do, then having an app like this, to refresh my memory is all the more better.

The Method
So because this app is relative new, and is still trying to establish a regular user base, and more paying users (subscription based), they are running this easily exploitative referral program. For how long, I do not know, but till then it is about to take advantage. So what you wanna do is: Sign up using emailondeck, now you have your main account, you can either use a vpn/proxy or not, but I personally use a VPN. Log in to the Blinkist website (does not work via the app), in the top right corner where is says You click on the arrow down, click Invite Friends, copy the referral/invite code and then once again use emailondeck, get a new mail, use vpn/proxy, sing up using the referral/invite link. Voila you now have full access 7 days free trial, once it expires you just redo the steps you did before.

Tip: Change your main account every month or so (4 referrals), too many referrals and it looks suspicious.
This post is by a banned member (Dhruvpokiya) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Good job brother
This post is by a banned member (toby2111) - Unhide
toby2111  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Does this still work?
This post is by a banned member (Yeirz) - Unhide
Yeirz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Job well done
This post is by a banned member (bobfily) - Unhide
bobfily  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It sounds very interesting, but it doesn't work. Am I right or something wrong with my connection?
This post is by a banned member (SeventeenSS) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2021 - 04:18 PM by SeventeenSS. Edited 3 times in total.)
Thanks for this tutorial. Damn, it's the perfect app for those who need to read a lot of books! As a student, I read several books in a month. Some of them are not really interesting, so that it can be beneficial for me. Currently, I need to read a lot of literature to prepare my investigation on it, so I check out this site to get some helpful tips, materials or apps. I've managed to read only a Tale of two cities, and I have to read at least five novels to make my research of the described epoch full of facts, analysis and so on. So, I want to say thank you again!