Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report for negative no reason @farhanxpr

by cfspart - 05 October, 2023 - 03:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (cfspart) - Unhide
cfspart  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:06 PM by cfspart. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/farhanxpr
Sales Thread: Mine
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 0
Screenshots of Communication: He deleted all chats
Additional Information: Ater I refused giving him a free test and mentioned using a middleman from cracked.io he blocked me and deleted all chat and gave me -4 reputation right after (he wanted 100 tests of a log + refused to use Liars as middleman) I have no proves of that because he deleted the chat but since he gave me a -4 rep I think he could atleast give a prove where I wasted his time (3 minutes conversation of him refusing a middleman and me refusing give 100 logs as a test)
Crypto address for a refund: -
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @farhanxpr (farhanxpr) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (farhanxpr) - Unhide
farhanxpr  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:10 PM by farhanxpr.)
i dont want 100 logs bro are u stupid???

And you deleted the chat, not me, you are a fraudster, you use the same images everywhere, liars knows me, I have made transactions with him many times and there was no problem in any of them, but you are trying to steal people's money.

You are the one who will be banned bro, you never mentioned mm and tried to deceive me with the pictures you used everywhere. 
I only blocked you because you are a waste of time, I archived the chats but did not delete them.
cfspart  
Registered
Threads
He tried to justify saying his vouches "14" are a reason to do not use middleman
He have vouches by 2 known people only which vouched him for using his services (can be stolen money that he used no prove)
He have vouches by 2 alt's which are banneds for leeching and security lock (probably accounts found in logs)
cfspart  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:12 PM by cfspart. Edited 4 times in total.)
(05 October, 2023 - 03:07 PM)farhanxpr Wrote: Show More
i dont want 100 logs bro are u stupid???

And you deleted the chat, not me, you are a fraudster, you use the same images everywhere, liars knows me, I have made transactions with him many times and there was no problem in any of them, but you are trying to steal people's money.

If liars know you whats the reason of not using him as middleman

You messaged me from a alt telegram wanting 100 logs as a free test ? Like wtf I asked you to use any known middleman you just read the messages I got on cracked to see your profile and then you gave me a negative reputation when I went back on telegram there was no chat anymore and your profile was "Last seen a long time ago"

Blocked screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/pe8SMFp.png
farhanxpr  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:12 PM by farhanxpr.)
You never told me about mm

I didn't even tell you the number of accounts, I just asked this
can i test?

https://ibb.co/QP6b23b

I always use mm you never told me about mm
cfspart  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:22 PM by cfspart. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: max 5 posts )
(05 October, 2023 - 03:10 PM)farhanxpr Wrote: Show More

can i test?

You asked for 100 and refused the middleman.

You said you've gave me -4 "now" because I made this post so ? haha you read the future mate, you just shitting on your pants you can't even lie on yourself
1. no reason to give me -rep
2. you have no arguments
3. refused to use a middleman totally ignored my question when I asked you now if you want go on a deal to use one
4. edited your post and removed the word "now" because you know you messed up saying i only deserved it now (i never deserved the -rep)
5. the mm chats you showed are from your vouches (the 2 known guys prob used stolen money)
6. you have 2 vouches done by yourself on logs accounts

Even if you did what your saying "ask for 1 acc as test" do you think thats a reason to give me -4 rep for a 2 minutes conversation ?

(05 October, 2023 - 03:10 PM)farhanxpr Wrote: Show More

can i test?

https://ibb.co/QP6b23b

I always use mm you never told me about mm

I told you about the middleman, if ou always use middleman then lets go on a deal with a middleman right now.
farhanxpr  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:15 PM by farhanxpr.)
Yes, you wasted my time and you are still lying. I did not ask for 100 accounts from you, you told me.
People always ask me for 100 accounts and block me, but I didn't ask for 100 accounts from you and you deserve this -4, now you are a liar and a waste of time.

[Image: smart.gif]  use brain