Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Running .exe in Ubuntu

by idahijsemaj - 29 March, 2020 - 04:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (idahijsemaj) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm a complete newbie to cracking and i'm currently having trouble trying to run dork generators in Ubuntu using Wine. I've tried downloading different generators and running the .exe's through the command but nothing is working for me ???
Dont be a leecher and risk to get banned. Just Hit the Like Button just below my post.
This post is by a banned member (Mirei) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2020 - 01:06 PM)Mirei Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2020 - 04:36 AM)idahijsemaj Wrote: Show More
I'm a complete newbie to cracking and i'm currently having trouble trying to run dork generators in Ubuntu using Wine. I've tried downloading different generators and running the .exe's through the command but nothing is working for me ???

that wine is just for windows excutables program
if your program is .net excutable (they are natively for windows) but use Mono maybe work for your app
and if it's Dos excutable using Dosbox

Thank you for the reply! I tried running it through dosbox but i received a message saying ''This program must be run under win32" which I've already tried doing with wine. I think i'm just going to download a windows iso and try running my programs on there.
Dont be a leecher and risk to get banned. Just Hit the Like Button just below my post.
This post is by a banned member (Mirei) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 March, 2020 - 02:30 PM)Mirei Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2020 - 02:20 PM)idahijsemaj Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2020 - 01:06 PM)Mirei Wrote: Show More
that wine is just for windows excutables program
if your program is .net excutable (they are natively for windows) but use Mono maybe work for your app
and if it's Dos excutable using Dosbox

Thank you for the reply! I tried running it through dosbox but i received a message saying ''This program must be run under win32" which I've already tried doing with wine. I think i'm just going to download a windows iso and try running my programs on there.

do you using Mono too ?

yup I tried using Mono but still no success. I must be doing something wrong