Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @JIGSAWHQ // VERSACEHQ

by loveless_007 - 14 July, 2023 - 10:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (loveless_007) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 July, 2023 - 11:16 PM by loveless_007. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/JigsawHQ
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9C...F%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $111
Screenshots of Communication: All dmed to Liars
Additional Information: Bought 31 Disney , all stopped within 1 to 2months with no fix or refund being issued for 1month
Crypto address for a refund: ltc1qq72lgwg847r0jg5lh748up7zqny3pahgcdfmlw
---
Lifetime warranty does not mean that upgrade lasts 1-2months that also where i had to get fixes many time & afterward you say its patched while other sellers in market are selling it [sounds like a scam just sell and after 1month say patched and enjoy the free money doesnt it?] , lifetime also has a minimum period which in my calculation i took it to be 6months :

80 Disney
$186 Paid
First purchase : 1st April
Last Purschase : 6th June
Lets consider accs fell till 13 July

1April to 13July 103 Days
1July to 13July 42Days

So on average each account lasted 72days ((103+42)÷2)

I need refund for 108days

Which is 60%

186*60%=$111

I need my $111 back
___
Just so you cant delay this anymore lemme send my telegram id and ltc address already:

tele: Loveless_007
ltc: ltc1qq72lgwg847r0jg5lh748up7zqny3pahgcdfmlw
amount : $111 whatever is the current rate you can send that much ltc
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @JigsawHQ (JigsawHQ) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@loveless_007  Fill out the correct format and provide evidence do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (JigsawHQ) - Unhide
Threads
Well either you are a shitty upgrader as others do have method for disney or this is your way of scamming to provide warranty for 1-2months and then just saying patched as you believe you can and just keep the money lol

i dont have anything else to say , i will wait for staff to decide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2023 - 09:03 AM by loveless_007.)
(22 July, 2023 - 06:05 AM)NGOnfire Wrote: Show More
Sorry to interfere and post on Others' Scam Reports, however the point made by the Seller JigsawHQ is unacceptable and against Cio and Nulled Forum Rules for 'Selling'.
You cannot offer "Lifetime Warranty : Until Service is valid" and sell your Upgrades on Day:1, and on Day:2 if the method is patched and you cannot fix or replace it, say "No more Warranty".  This is outright Scam. 
Lifetime Warranty situations should always be considered as minimum 1 year Warranty and the Buyer should be refunded for the balance of the months within the year and be refunded back the remaining amount. This is how Lucas from Nulled resolves and advised us Sellers to formulate and fulfill Warranties. If Seller disagrees and refuses, Ban him. This is how it should work. Sad the Staff here would not want to do that or even put a DWC warning on the Seller's profile.
We all know this Seller was under a different name "Dot Pizzas" and was Banned in the past for Scamming and now under a different name. No wonder he will be back again in the future as well and we would be witnessing more scam reports on him.
Idk if cracked follows this rule because on nulled @JigsawHQ Is already a banned scammer , and if i got by 1year then he needs to refund me $148 

[ 365-72 = 293 , refund for 293 days = 80% , which is $148 but he is a scammer and ik he wont even be refunding as per above calculation where i took it as 6months and asked for $111]

@Liars @Darkness its been 8days can we solve this?