Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @MINER

by WhatDoYouDesire - 13 January, 2023 - 02:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (WhatDoYouDesire) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 January, 2023 - 02:33 AM by WhatDoYouDesire. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/Miner
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-NEW-Make-4-figures-Make-Money-Like-A-Pro
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $400
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/5I1E3td
Additional Information: Firstly, the method is very much public info and isn't anything new. I don't know how old this guy is but people have been doing what he is teaching for a very long time. I have patiently tried to work with him to get whatever he is teaching me to work to no avail. He says the method isn't a magic method but it isn't one that's worth charging $400 for either. When i kindly ask for a refund, he insists on asking his other "students" to testify like their results have anything to do with me or my personal experience. He even offered to prove it to me in a voice call but all i got from it was simply drawing out the problem longer. Now he's ignored it and doesn't push to resolve the issue.
Crypto address for a refund: LTC: MTMh23ZzJpe9EnmTvKhvwzmKhvxEUo1Xd4
[Image: Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Miner (Miner) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Miner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (pumama21) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
If u invested $40 then am owed $360. Why would I take half the money? Your shit is not even worth leaking in the first place and liars can take action on me anytime that happens.
This post is by a banned member (elkaa23) - Unhide
elkaa23  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 January, 2023 - 01:08 PM)pumama21 Wrote: Show More
@Miner asked me to reply on this thread and to tell you my experience with this method.

So I will start off by stating one thing, I have been working in this niche for so many years. I know everything regarding this. I can tell you that I have never seen this method before. There were similar techniques like this, but nothing like this one.

I had very positive experience with Miner as he always replied within 5-30 mins. Sometimes he was late to reply because of his time zone but he would always explain why he was late. I can tell you he worked hard on this method and still is.

The 2 people that are thrashing him, can’t see this. Though I understand where they’re coming from. I am with Miner on this one.

So using logs to buy somthing is somthing never seen lol are you dump millions of pepole doing this it's public like shit rfund the guy if he don't want to do blackhat shitty things
[font]Always DWC With Anyone and ask for mm at least for first payout[/font]
Threads
1 Year of service
This dude keeps trying to offer me half the money to not leak his “method” despite it already being public information.
This post is by a banned member (Miner) - Unhide