Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST NotaNumber

by baduin - 13 May, 2021 - 06:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (baduin) - Unhide
baduin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 May, 2021 - 06:40 PM by baduin.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/NotaNumber
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Walmart-Grubhu...X-Bypassed
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$

Screenshots of Communication:
https://prnt.sc/12tz934
https://prnt.sc/12pl66f
https://prnt.sc/12vvc89

Additional Information:
I got access to two weeks api + default modules (walmart, chegg, grubhub). When buying, I clarified that I was interested in Walmart, to which Nan informed me that everything was working fine. An hour after the purchase, the config broke. Nan shut down the servers (with api PXbypass) and disappeared for one day. I turned to him with a request for a refund, and he assured me that there was no cause for concern and he would fix the Walmart config. At the same time, he said that he had sold his "project" to others.The new owners announced that they would renew the key for the downtime, while Nan remained with them as a coder. As a result, the servers were launched and I was waiting for the promised config of Valmart, and Nan began to explain that supposedly the protection of Walmart had changed and he could not do anything. Then I again described this situation to him and indicated that it was ugly on his part, that he did not fulfill his promises. For this he banned me on the server. As a result, everything worked for me for one hour, after which there was a continuous stream of his promises.I believe that he did not provide a service. Please help me in the return of my funds. He edited his thread on the forum, but I still have old screenshots. The rest of the correspondence was on the server.
My nick in discord johsham.

Crypto address for a refund: 3E4ENh4Dq5Jb3g28h3GGcfRDsrRQ1bAGR7
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@NotaNumber reply within 12h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (NotaNumber) - Unhide
baduin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
"I cannot offer this man a refund since he purchased access for the PerimeterX bypass. The bypass is working for all the other configs perfectly fine which he has access too, and Walmart is currently not available because Walmart banned Openbullet's TLS fingerprint which we are still working on resolving."

Nan confirmed that I purchased access to the api from him, and does not deny that Walmart config does not work. (I remind you that he broke down in the first hour after my purchase) For some reason he does not notice that his service included the earlier mention that this is not only access to api, but also modules to Walmart.

"I also sold my server to different people which banned him from the server since all he did was talk down on our server and not use any of the other configs which he had access too"

I purchased the service from Nan. I requested a refund almost immediately and even before the sale of his server. For some reason, Nan thinks that he doesn't owe me anything since he sold his project. Please provide a screenshot of my message due to which I was banned.

"I offered a PerimeterX bypass, not a walmart config specificly, he purchased access to all the configs and if 1 stops working and the others work then I cannot help him with that. if the entire bypass was patched then I would offer him a full refund, which it is not. I also feel like I would be getting scammed my bypass since he has access to other working PerimeterX bypassed configs."

He again tries to focus on the fact that he owes nothing. But initially, his edited thread contained information for what exactly this api is being sold. I have no access to other configurations.

"TL;DR: Walmart has other security than PerimeterX, and I offer a PerimeterX bypass service and not a TLS FP bypass, other configs he has full access too with the bypass work perfectly fine."

I do not have access to the api.

"Would also like to add that them being banned from the server was not my decision, so if you would like to speak to the new server owners about that contact me @Teken"

I don't care which of you denied me access. You received the money for this, and it remained with you. I ask you to stop pretending that you accidentally got hurt.

"One thing I would like to add about the Walmart PX bypass API is it actually still bypasses PerimeterX on Walmart without any issues, so since I was selling a bypass API the user could make a perfectly functioning checker, the configs were a free addition to the bypass."

https://prnt.sc/12pl66f

You just edited your threads in the forums. At the time of purchase, it was not just an api.

"So this report is pretty much invalid"

I have a different opinion on this matter. I purchased the service from you, and you are trying with all your might to evade responsibility. Walmart config was also originally part of your service.I am amazed at your unwillingness to return my money to me for a service that worked for only one hour instead of two weeks.
baduin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
dear administration, I ask you to influence this person. He is brazenly lying about the fact that I did not ask for a return
https://prnt.sc/12vvc89
May 9 I asked for a refund and Notanumber assured me on the server that it would restore Walmart config to work. And yesterday I once again asked when the promise would be fulfilled and I was banned on the server for this. I see no reason to repeat this again, but the service was not provided, Walmart, as my screenshots confirm, was part of the service, and as a result, I was denied the service by being banned on the server.

I purchased the service from Notanumber and his excuse that he has nothing to do with it looks inappropriate in my opinion.
baduin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 May, 2021 - 09:38 AM by baduin.)
After your deceptions and unfulfilled promises, why do we need it? You write that we behaved toxic, provide evidence! You are again claiming that you did not sell the Walmart config, but my screenshots suggest otherwise. After our conflict, you edited your threads on the forums. I think it will be fair if you return my money for the service, access to which I had only one hour. And as I wrote to you in private messages, since you changed the rules of use, and also failed to fulfill the promised, then I myself will decide whether or not I should re-acquire access to your api. Let's wait for the administration's decision.
I am not pleased that for my money you behaved rudely and uncivilized on the server. To prove it, give us a screenshot with the message for which I got banned.

And the fact that you are claiming at the moment that the Walmart config is working looks strange. After all, you yourself explained to us already here that there was a solution "The service is still working fine with Walmart, the config for Walmart is not working due to the TLS FP ban, but you could make a working checker or tool with the bypass and it would work without any issues."
You have taken a comfortable position, because all the screenshots and evidence that this does not work have remained on your server.