Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST SANTA

by EINF369 - 28 January, 2024 - 12:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2024 - 12:03 PM by EINF369. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/SANTA
Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 105$
Screenshots of Communication: https://gofile.io/d/tZWgAa
Additional Information: i bought a proxy from him, in delivery mail they writing process takes up 24 hours and usually a few hours, i sent him message and i asked for proxy he told me just fucking wait holly shit afterwards his 24 hours is over, after that i bought it from another provider and i asked him for refund but he refuse it
Crypto address for a refund: USDT/TRC20 : TStAp9vF98w624iaXhVxyL9LgHWSNAHATU
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SANTA (SANTA) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Our customers typically receive their proxies within 24 hours via email, and I must say, ur situation wasn't any different. However, it seems there might have been a glitch, and the email possibly didn't reach u; perhaps it got flagged as spam or encountered another hiccup

I took notice of ur consistent requests for the proxies on tg and promptly delivered them once I realized there might be an issue with the email delivery. To my surprise, upon their arrival, u expressed that you no longer needed them. Recognizing ur patience during the delivery process, I extended a generous offer of an additional 2 days as a goodwill gesture for the perceived delay. You graciously accepted the offer without any complications. I made it clear, though, that proxy purchases are non-refundable, except in cases where they prove ineffective on specific targets, as u shouldn't be charged for something that doesn't work

Upon reviewing the situation, I observed that you were attempting FA (full access) checks with residential proxies, whereas IPv6 is recommended for this purpose. I had already conveyed this crucial information to u via tg

Although the proxies were actively used by u for a few days (as indicated by the data on the admin panel, showing a usage of several gigabytes), it appears that some of your targets did not align well with the proxies, prompting u to initiate a dd

To sum it up: u received the proxies, agreed to the extension of 2 extra days, but now seek a refund due to certain targets not being reachable with the purchased plan, specifically because of the nature of the targets and the limitations of the plan u selected
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 10:29 AM by EINF369.)
you’re written a scroll to eat people's money xd  https://gofile.io/d/jp8BAU  as you can see in your delivery you said send message on telegram
and after 48 hours when you sent proxies its wasn't working and you told me i've to wait for you to change pool even in that moment i asked for refund but you refuse it.
and bro don't lie there is our chat history i didn't agree your offer for adding 2 extra days.

@Liars
@Darkness 
pls check it out
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
@EINF369 please provide the full chat log within 24 hours.
@SANTA please provide proof about the usage of the proxies he purchased.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
https://gofile.io/d/gGj7pY
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
@EINF369 the product was delivered and you have still decided to use it even though you had asked for a refund, because you still decided to use the product no refund will need to be given.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 January, 2024 - 10:24 PM by EINF369. Edited 2 times in total.)
(30 January, 2024 - 07:10 PM)VAVE Wrote: Show More
@EINF369 the product was delivered and you have still decided to use it even though you had asked for a refund, because you still decided to use the product no refund will need to be given.

do you have logic sir from first when he passed 24 hours i asked for refund but he refuse it i said to him i’ll open scam topic on c.io but he continued to refuse it and he sent me after 48 hours shit stuff and it wasn’t even working and i didn’t use his proxy anymore what should i done more about it !

please pay attention to this thread
@Darkness
@Liars
@KSZ