Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST: @SELLPASS

by Codermachine - 09 August, 2023 - 08:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (Codermachine) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/sellpass
Sales Thread: Sellpass | The ultimate way to sell digital products online | 0% in fees (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/GICQlgU

Additional Information: I subscribed to Pro Plan which is cost 20$ monthly when i start to activate Coinbase for crypto payments , its asked to subscribe to Business Plan meanwhile its mention in sellpass website its free to access even with Free Plan
Reached support and update him with same and Said his is outdated information and will be corrected in the next update.
Coinbase Commerce is only available for Business plan members, but you can use Hoodpay, which is just as good.
i asked for refund my money and ignored it

Crypto address for a refund: LTC: LeGcazsdXz4Aw2tB4K9FtBFz6v7hS4JJvy
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Sellpass (Sellpass) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread.
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Sellpass) - Unhide
Sellpass  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
For security reasons, you'll have to contact us through our support live chat and provide us with the refund address for the subscription. In the future, it'd be best to give our billing team adequate time to respond to your ticket considering the nature of the request. We don't ignore billing support tickets.
WHEN YOU SWITCH TO SELLPASS, WE'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE.

If you're currently selling digital products on another platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, Sellix, Custom, etc), you'll receive a welcome bonus upon registering and transferring your store over. The bonus is based on your processing volume, customer base, and the specific category/industry you target.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on this forum to get started.  [Image: hype.png]
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 August, 2023 - 08:26 PM)Sellpass Wrote: Show More
For security reasons, you'll have to contact us through our support live chat and provide us with the refund address for the subscription. In the future, it'd be best to give our billing team adequate time to respond to your ticket considering the nature of the request. We don't ignore billing support tickets.

i have sent message with address for refund moreover its seen and no response
This post is by a banned member (Sellpass) - Unhide
Sellpass  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 August, 2023 - 08:22 AM)Codermachine Wrote: Show More
(09 August, 2023 - 08:26 PM)Sellpass Wrote: Show More

i have sent message with address for refund moreover its seen and no response

Again, we have dedicated teams that are based throughout different time zones and can't handle certain billing issues until a lead is online. You should have received the refund directly to the address you provided.
WHEN YOU SWITCH TO SELLPASS, WE'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE.

If you're currently selling digital products on another platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, Sellix, Custom, etc), you'll receive a welcome bonus upon registering and transferring your store over. The bonus is based on your processing volume, customer base, and the specific category/industry you target.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on this forum to get started.  [Image: hype.png]
Threads
4 Years of service
Received you may close
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.