Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @WorldWarrior

by doubl - 15 July, 2023 - 05:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (doubl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @WorldWarrior (WorldWarrior) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (WorldWarrior) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2023 - 05:32 PM by WorldWarrior. Edited 1 time in total.)
All cfgs have already been removed from the cloud + the cloud have over 150 cfgs from which one cfg was from this dudes channel

Secondly ur no one to tell me to refund my customer as it's their personal opinion+ we just don't take money from ppl for configs if ur thinking lol

On addition to this he's juts making a scam report to sales trash which can clearly be seen in his chat group (I got ss) to sales trash

+ Ur cfg has already been removed from the cloud hence u have nothing to do with other stuff marking it as solved thanks
[Image: Pixars-Cloud-2.gif]

[Image: fs3Fw7Y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (doubl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (WorldWarrior) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2023 - 05:45 PM by WorldWarrior. Edited 1 time in total.)
(15 July, 2023 - 05:35 PM)doubl Wrote: Show More
(15 July, 2023 - 05:30 PM)WorldWarrior Wrote: Show More
All cfgs have already been removed from the cloud + the cloud have over 150 cfgs from which one cfg was from this dudes channel

Secondly ur no one to tell me to refund my customer as it's their personal opinion+ we just don't take money from ppl for configs if ur thinking lol

Ur cfg has already been removed from the cloud hence marking the report as solved thanks

"All cfgs have already been removed from the cloud + the cloud have over 150 cfgs from which one cfg was from this dudes channel"

Okay, so u deleted our configs from your cloud after you got caught red handend, got it. You knowingly and willfully put a config that was NOT yours in your so called "private" cloud, the damage is already done. You cannot just remove the configs and think that makes it okay. If I steal someones product and resell it for a week and then stop reselling it because I got caught, does that make it okay? does that remove the damage done to the real creators?

"Secondly ur no one to tell me to refund my customer as it's their personal opinion+ we just don't take money from ppl for configs if ur thinking lol"

You claim the configs are private yet you put one of my free and public configs in it so I think I can tell u to stop scamming and refund people that you have scammed, thanks.

"Ur cfg has already been removed from the cloud hence marking the report as solved thanks"

Again how does removing it after u get caught red handed make it okay??

- You reminded me that scentedfeet his panera config was in you're cloud aswell, I am adding that to the thread now.

what damage was done to creator?

and "- You reminded me that scentedfeet his panera config was in you're cloud aswell, I am adding that to the thread now." lol i didnt add a single cfg to cloud this week u blind nigga [Image: kek.png]

and im ready to refund 1% to every customer as thats what % the cfg affect being/ not being in the cloud i cannot refund 100% as other things u dont own/ aint the owner so u have no power to talk over so stfu u lil bitch

and addition to this i would like this user to be banned for dumping my config cloud which is against out tos
[Image: Pixars-Cloud-2.gif]

[Image: fs3Fw7Y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@doubl He removed the config from the cloud. However, @WorldWarrior will keep DWC for 3 weeks for the lying and deceiving users. solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024