Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @lynix1000

by Logical9 - 01 May, 2023 - 01:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Logical9) - Unhide
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/lynix1000
Sales Thread:N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:250$
Screenshots of Communication: pm to liar 
Additional Information: i buy db 625k for 250$ , and the sample is good and when he send the db he send me 700k+ , and i test the random lines from db and result is totally diffrent , when i contact him and ask if its your db or some one else he said its mine, so i ask him u have to provide proof to admin about the db is your u dump the db like source code or what website etc he said he delete every thing litterly normal scam :D.  and db and sample also not look like same, and in total db their is not sample line included , lol i send proof to liar screenshot and sample and db he will clearly see the db and sample is diffrent totaly and also he said he dump this db and he don't have any proof . hit rate is sample is fine and the db hit rate is like shit , like public thing, i send sample to liar and screenshot also 
Crypto address for a refund: will provide when ask
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lynix1000 (lynix1000) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lynix1000) - Unhide
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
admin will decide , i tell u its not about the hit rate its about the db is even not same , the hit rate is also not near to same i buy dbs and sale db on daily basis its not possible to miss match the db , and also hit rate of free hits and good hits both drop like 99% 
and u said its your db and u don't have proof also, then how u know if its same db ? 
and its good for u and me to stop this hear because i already provide sample and db to the admin liar and he will see and tell the result ;)
This post is by a banned member (bybys6) - Unhide
Logical9  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
are u kid or wtf u are? i tell u base and sample are not same , hit come later and sample hit is fine and your database hits are shit like public combo, let admin decide its clearly showing that sample and database are 100% diffrent .

and not every one is laying if u scam people people will report u