Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Her | $180 | Please ban this faggot

by Falastin - 01 July, 2020 - 04:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (Falastin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
First of all:
You are LYING about the price now and clearly trying to SCAM ME, original price is $150 not $180 :??:

Second:
That means NOTHING if I said smartproxy works, if you asked do free proxies work I would've said YES

Third:
You showed me in a call you getting tons of hits at once, again your LYING to get your money back.

@Darkness close this because hes clearly trying to SE a refund.
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 04:42 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
5 CPM isn't worth $150
800 Checks isn't worth $150
Method was never mentioned beforehand
You did additional $30 Damages by making me purchase 911.re to get into the PayPals

Its like talking to a fucking wall, you gotta repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat.

First of all:
Its not 5cpm, it is more which has been proven, and rotating auth tokens takes 2 seconds.

Method shouldn't even be included because of retards like you.

The proxies is not a scam on my end at all considering I NEVER PROFITTED from that + I NEVER FORCED YOU TO BUY IT

Like they said in your rep: You have an IQ smaller then a pencil sharpener.
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 04:50 AM by Her.)
(01 July, 2020 - 04:47 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
[Image: unknown.png]
Good job getting your slaves to negrep me.

Also amazing job repeating yourself after I proved you wrong, can't wait for Darkness to get on and fix this shit. I will not respond, enjoy scamming for pocket change  kek

Repeating myself? Look at what your doing. You are repeating yourself about this whole scam report. You are still doing the excuse of saying the proxies, and you actually GOT HITS IN MY DM! Thats odd huh.
You are actually proving me right, your fucking stupid LOL

plus the NEG THIS NIGGER thing did nothing as it was posted after your neg rain hit and its quite odd how you didnt include time in the SS too.

And if this was pocket change, why are you STILL crying about it? It seems like this hit you hard?
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 09:03 AM by Her.)
(01 July, 2020 - 06:03 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 04:53 AM)IndicaFlower Wrote: Show More
We're not stupid, everyone wants to fuck @Her , but he's a good boy and friend.

Don't lie and besides it's not proof enough for anything and besides you opened a scam report on him a day ago and it was false so stop trying  to sink it.

Try to find another hobby

Hey cock sucker get off my thread and stop fake repping me with your gay gang. All of you are fucking broke as shit kek

(01 July, 2020 - 04:49 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 04:47 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
[Image: unknown.png]
Good job getting your slaves to negrep me.

Also amazing job repeating yourself after I proved you wrong, can't wait for Darkness to get on and fix this shit. I will not respond, enjoy scamming for pocket change  kek

Repeating myself? Look at what your doing. You are repeating yourself about this whole scam report. You are still doing the excuse of saying the proxies, and you actually GOT HITS IN MY DM! Thats odd huh.
You are actually proving me right, your fucking stupid LOL

plus the NEG THIS NIGGER thing did nothing as it was posted after your neg rain hit and its quite odd how you didnt include time in the SS too.

And if this was pocket change, why are you STILL crying about it? It seems like this hit you hard?

This is literally the reason why you shouldnt be unbanned your a faggot cuck that makes fake tools and sells them, arent u the same guy who took 12 MONTHS TO REFUND $50 KEKW

The "fake tools" claim has been proven wrong since I did not even code the tool as a cracked.to coder ( @BataBo ) did, and it was not a $50 refund as i needed to pay a full $150 total for it, plus it was less then 12 months.

You are clearly lying and are trying to rip me off and you are wasting @Darkness's and my time. I hope you are banned from the forum.

(01 July, 2020 - 05:02 AM)itsyz Wrote: Show More
I love how he has no idea that no matter what fucking proxy he puts in, the auth tokens take x seconds to get processed?

LOL @MOOSE2020 IS SO STUPID HE THOUGHT YOU ARE ON HIS SIDE BAHAHAHAHAHA