Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @flupher | Threating and Blackmailing | read now cry later

by babyhomie - 22 July, 2020 - 07:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (babyhomie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (flupher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Khaweja) - Unhide
Khaweja  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I was added to the group as well, the plan was to gang up on flupher and leak the ebook (as stated above). Now, of course there are a lot of things me and flupher don't agree on, but this is honestly unfair and sad. Just how far people go to ruin someone else's life. I left the group later on because I took some time to think and it was all useless, why dox someone and reveal all their information, why leak their ebook if it's their main source of income and why raid their discord account if that's what they use to communicate with customers. Look, we're only here on this forum for a little time, what 1-5 years max? And we'll all forget about cracked.to, I'll probably forget who flupher is and who most of you are. There is absolutely no need to ruin people's lives, gang up on each other and make enemies. Of course, I agree that flupher's ebook is public but he also does add a few methods and gives mentor ship. But I do not take it out this way, I do not make a group to gang up on him and dox,raid and leak his ebook. Is this how far we will go to ruin this guy? I mean he's just trying to make some money on the internet and share his knowledge, some of you don't agree with him and that's fine. But all the scam reports spam is nonesense, it's becoming a trend now. You didn't even buy the ebook and you're opening a scam report? I am not gonna write an article cause you're all too lazy to read but there are lots of things that I want to say lmao
Close this scam report cause mods are gonna close it anyway, and just go on with your life. You can just continue whatever you're doing on cracked.to without interfering with flupher's stuff, and flupher can do the same as well. I have no idea how this is coming from someone who literally was trashtalking @flupher in sb and his thread 2 days ago, I guess people change. I just realized that this is all unnecessary, we're here to have some fun, spend some time, make some money and make friends correct?

New discord account: Khaweja#8999

This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 July, 2020 - 10:11 PM)Khaweja Wrote: Show More
I was added to the group as well, the plan was to gang up on flupher and leak the ebook (as stated above). Now, of course there are a lot of things me and flupher don't agree on, but this is honestly unfair and sad. Just how far people go to ruin someone else's life. I left the group later on because I took some time to think and it was all useless, why dox someone and reveal all their information, why leak their ebook if it's their main source of income and why raid their discord account if that's what they use to communicate with customers. Look, we're only here on this forum for a little time, what 1-5 years max? And we'll all forget about cracked.to, I'll probably forget who flupher is and who most of you are. There is absolutely no need to ruin people's lives, gang up on each other and make enemies. Of course, I agree that flupher's ebook is public but he also does add a few methods and gives mentor ship. But I do not take it out this way, I do not make a group to gang up on him and dox,raid and leak his ebook. Is this how far we will go to ruin this guy? I mean he's just trying to make some money on the internet and share his knowledge, some of you don't agree with him and that's fine. But all the scam reports spam is nonesense, it's becoming a trend now. You didn't even buy the ebook and you're opening a scam report? I am not gonna write an article cause you're all too lazy to read but there are lots of things that I want to say lmao
Close this scam report cause mods are gonna close it anyway, and just go on with your life. You can just continue whatever you're doing on cracked.to without interfering with flupher's stuff, and flupher can do the same as well. I have no idea how this is coming from someone who literally was trashtalking @flupher in sb and his thread 2 days ago, I guess people change. I just realized that this is all unnecessary, we're here to have some fun, spend some time, make some money and make friends correct?

I completely agree with this, @flupher is really just trying to make a quick and easy buck online sharing his knowledge (doesn't really matter if its public at this point).
I mean come on, doxxing someone over an e-book? That's fucking retarded as shit if you ask me lmao

Don't make a scam report on something you didn't buy lol, I agreed that his methods are public but does that mean I have the right to make a scam report AND dox him? Not at all.