Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against lilzay

by OzPride - 20 July, 2019 - 12:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (OzPride) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Itamai) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lilzay) - Unhide
lilzay  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 July, 2019 - 10:57 AM by lilzay.)
It's currently 4:40 AM as I am writing this. So I'll feel free to explain my end of the deal.
First, I'm not refunding this method whether you like it or not. Before you bought the item I said all sales are final so im putting that into the air
https://gyazo.com/2de5659fb2b3aa95159a1b6d131ff764
Secondly, I thought we were fine because after that whole disagreement we had, you said "look im going to try the method if it doesnt work which i doubt it will ill just open a scam report and let mods settle it peace" https://gyazo.com/e207eb62fb8f8ed0097004432dfd0105 (proof) So I thought everything was fine but of course not, you want to make it seem like you were completely innocent.
Third, you're over here straight lying, not once did you ask me for a refund during any conversation we had. I can look up specific words on discord and there NOT ONE WORD of you asking for a refund. https://gyazo.com/efdbdd390a9863c928ebf32063afa131.
Fourth, I DONT KNOW YKIIIBRI342. I never had any communication with him before this transaction. When you first asked for the method you asked for a MM and he the only person I knew who could MM because right before you asked to buy it he literally did a MM purchase for me. So i knew who to go to. Secondly he was a trusted seller on your page and you're accusing me of being secretly friends with him. I DONT KNOW THIS KID AND IM SAYING IT LOUD ON THE FORUMS. YOURE TRYING TO GET A KID BANNED WHO I DONT KNOW AT ALL. So mods when you're reading this dont ban YKIIIBRI342. I don't know him, during the transaction I didnt give him any details on what he was looking for. all I did was send him the file and that's it I didn't go into any details. I dont know what bennyg is talking about.

Fifth, stop lying right here. I have no other alt I bet this forums can check my IP i've never signed in or this website from another account and I can say that proudly. Don't sit here and say im alting. Im just so confused on why you're saying the method didn't work when you never told me it didnt work. I hit you up the next day asking did it work and you said: (https://gyazo.com/8a838b27d9c04db96367dea6dc730e0e) So when did you ever tell me the method didn't work. Why are you acting like you came crying to me saying the method didnt work. When i asked you twice have you done it.

Im going to end it off on this note. Why did you tell me you were going to try it. Then when I ask you for the next two days did you try it and you said you didn't do it yet. But the same day I asked you, you opened up a scam report saying it didn't work...

As quoted by you "Even if i used the guide illegally it still wouldn't work!" BUT WHEN I ASKED YOU ON THE SAME DAY YOU OPENED UP THE FORUM DID YOU TRY IT YOU NEVER TRIED IT. WHY ARE YOU LYING. https://gyazo.com/e6837a73076368f6fa2f4144f98e191a I hit YOU up Back to back days asking if everything ok. And since you wanna talk about illegal item. Lets talk about your discord you have open selling peoples accounts on various platforms. So how can you ever say im selling illegal items and doing this and that but you have a whole shoppy open selling PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS. Yes other peoples accounts.

Lastly, I came into your discord saying this "First before you ruin Dollarstore/Brother B rep. Atleast get this right, I’ve met this kid yesterday and we never had any talk outside of doing MM. only time me@and him talked was during a MM. so before you say we scam partners get it right I don’t even fucking know this kid and who tf scams for 20 dollars. So I don’t even know Brother B at all. I’ve never had a full convo with this kid so don’t lie on his name. Third don’t even bother reporting him on nulled when he didn’t know what he was MM. I gave him 0 background knowledge on what he was MM for so he didn’t even know what he was looking for so stop slandering his name. If you want to be technical, what you’re doing is scamming and illegal. You’re literally selling PEOPLES ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE CREDIT CARDS ON THEM AND LETTING OTHERS BUY AND USE THEM"

But since you seen its going to defraud you, instead of you answering my questions you just simply delete my chat and kick me out the server. Goodnight sir.
This post is by a banned member (lilzay) - Unhide
lilzay  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 July, 2019 - 11:42 AM by lilzay.)
(21 July, 2019 - 11:06 AM)bennyg- Wrote: Show More
HAVE MESSAGED ADMIN THE "GUIDE"

Im not even going to reply to your bullshit bro.

THIS is SE'ing which is illegal and not a legit way to get free uber rides which you stated in your post. Which wouldnt work anyway by telling uber your car didnt rock up 7 times in a row as they have GPS TRACKER in the cars and camera footage!! Plus if it only works 7 times then its hardly unlimited as 1) you cant use the same cc on multiple uber accounts (tested this recently) and wouldnt work worldwide as textnow and google voice is US NUMBERS ONLY!

I have also removed the middleman out the scam report as he messaged me on discord and said he didnt know you too well and wasnt aware that the method was meant to be legal and legit!

YOU NEVER WERE IN MY SERVER I ADDED YOU FROM DISCORD THEN YOU BLOCKED ME AFTER I SAID IM OPENING A SCAM REPORT! IDC REALLY ABOUT THE $$ I WANT SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU OFF THIS SITE!

Why would you just leak the method.. Honestly what is wrong with you. Thats was too far, next time keep that off. Like I'm not entertaining the rest you just straight up leaked the whole method. I'll let mods do the rest if I get banned I get banned, but that was too far.

(21 July, 2019 - 11:06 AM)bennyg- Wrote: Show More
HAVE MESSAGED ADMIN THE "GUIDE"

Im not even going to reply to your bullshit bro.

THIS is SE'ing which is illegal and not a legit way to get free uber rides which you stated in your post. Which wouldnt work anyway by telling uber your car didnt rock up 7 times in a row as they have GPS TRACKER in the cars and camera footage!! Plus if it only works 7 times then its hardly unlimited as 1) you cant use the same cc on multiple uber accounts (tested this recently) and wouldnt work worldwide as textnow and google voice is US NUMBERS ONLY!

I have also removed the middleman out the scam report as he messaged me on discord and said he didnt know you too well and wasnt aware that the method was meant to be legal and legit!

YOU NEVER WERE IN MY SERVER I ADDED YOU FROM DISCORD THEN YOU BLOCKED ME AFTER I SAID IM OPENING A SCAM REPORT! IDC REALLY ABOUT THE $$ I WANT SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU OFF THIS SITE!

https://gyazo.com/e91eabf322465bc413fbe4c13cbdd636 "YOU NEVER WERE IN MY SERVER" But I have proof that another person saw me in there.