Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report Against Her 50 $ Amazon Checker

by 4fe849fe98w7f4 - 15 October, 2019 - 08:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 06:05 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More
you spend money dude you are just a retard who sell public stuff trash stuff not working stuff you will not be  a lost here i just could check more posts from you and show  how retarded unskilled and basically brain damaged you are go to school again pleb before you write  again bad exams  or your dad will probs beat you hahah

your unskilled u cant even use sqlmap kek
This post is by a banned member (4fe849fe98w7f4) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2019 - 06:08 AM by 4fe849fe98w7f4.)
Basically the most threads from you from methods or something are stolen from other forums you are just money hungry you can hold that 50 bucks poor kid i just want to show what a retard you are and basically how unskilled you are like your facebook dump copy share from other forums fucktard if you contribute then dont steal content

where you will know that :D
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 06:08 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More
Basically the most threads from you from methods or something are stolen from other forums you are just money hungry you can hold that 50 bucks poor kid i just want to show what a retard you are and basically how unskilled you are like your facebook dump copy share from other forums fucktard if you contribute then dont steal content

Nigga dont target my facebook dumps i spent fucking hours making those nigga tf you talking about indian barely knowing english looking ass bitch
bitch you dont even know what a fucking API is so shut your fucking stinky curry ass breath up before i dox your pretty ass
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2019 - 06:12 AM by 4fe849fe98w7f4.)
(17 October, 2019 - 06:10 AM)Her Wrote: Show More

Nigga dont target my facebook dumps i spent fucking hours making those nigga tf you talking about indian barely knowing english looking ass bitch
bitch you dont even know what a fucking API is so shut your fucking stinky curry ass breath up before i dox your pretty ass

HAHAHAHA nah you didnt did that at your own send me the SQL fucktard

try to dox me bro :D

hahahahaah  do it bro mabye you will lose then all of your funds what you collectet with your shit contributions and your trash  sales hahaha
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 06:11 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More

nigga u need more english classes that made no sense
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Kaynn0 this isnt some flaming thread where you are going to argue and flame each other, same for her.
@Her you have exactly 12 hours to refund the him.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 06:14 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@Kaynn0 this isnt some flaming thread where you are going to argue and flame each other, same for her.
@Her you have exactly 12 hours to refund the him.

I dont have the fucking money
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 October, 2019 - 06:12 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(17 October, 2019 - 06:11 AM)Kaynn0 Wrote: Show More

nigga u need more english classes that made no sense

nigga you need to grow up

and learn some stuffs
-public dbs selling
-not working tools selling
-totaly rude
-unskilled as fuck
-stealing posts from other forums
-and just can talk but cant do nothing at his own

this is the description of her

age 14 probs