Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Cisno

by batidodecoco - 15 April, 2024 - 02:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (batidodecoco) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2024 - 04:48 AM by batidodecoco. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: Added additional information. )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Cisno
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-3K-P...-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: His e-book service/method.
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/WufLE9T
Additional Information:

So, the first thing is that I don't wanna leak his method (I'm giving him the benefit of doubt here), but there are a couple of things plainly wrong in his thread that are misleading and there's a high chance that you won't make money at all, neither you'll get back the amount you initially invested (by following his method in his entirety), so I'm requesting a refund. I'm in the Discord group of this method and out of 24 people, I bet that 1 or 2 have made money (the investment + some actual money). By the way, the method is public, but again, I don't wanna leak his method and I don't wanna ruin his business, if he thinks you can make money, go do so, what I want is my money back. Below, I'm going to point some things that are misleading in his thread:

1. Low investment (around 400-500$ and part of the investment will still be at your wallet, u withdraw whenever you want)

The amount needed for doing his method is higher than what he says (I have proof but again, I don't want to leak his method). The amount is closer to 2000$ if you truly want to have some result (even if you invest this, there's absolutely no guarantee) and there's no return of investment (I also have proof).

2. 100% Whitehat

Wish some moral compass can be applied here, this is straight blackhat, and at most grayhat.

3. You can join a group of people to BOOST your earnings in no time

Heh, this is plainly wrong.

4. This cant get patched, but can get kinda "saturated" if hundreds of people start doing it, this would probably decrease everyones earnings.

It is already saturated.

Crypto address for a refund: I've shared this with him privately.

EDIT: We're resolving the issue internally. I didn't know that it was against the rules to create a scam report before attempting to contact him
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Cisno (Cisno) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Cisno) - Unhide
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Solving this through Discord PMs since OP didn't contact me before opening this report
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@batidodecoco Any updates?
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
(16 April, 2024 - 10:43 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

After having talked with him, I don't think we'll come to an agreement. I want a refund cuz I feel scammed by misleading information, his initial investment amount he mentioned in the thread is not enough to fully finish the method, he didn't provide back up proof for that (I asked proof for his method result and he's not willing to share it), while I sent proof that it's investment amount should be at least 3x what he says in order to earn what he states.

He said that @Liars has his method, so I PM'd the proof privately.
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 April, 2024 - 05:01 PM)batidodecoco Wrote: Show More
(16 April, 2024 - 10:43 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

After having talked with him, I don't think we'll come to an agreement. I want a refund cuz I feel scammed by misleading information, his initial investment amount he mentioned in the thread is not enough to fully finish the method, he didn't provide back up proof for that (I asked proof for his method result and he's not willing to share it), while I sent proof that it's investment amount should be at least 3x what he says in order to earn what he states.

He said that @Liars has his method, so I PM'd the proof privately.

What do you mean after talking with me? We didn't even talk almost anything since it took you 16h to reply.
The initial investment I told you is enough, what you are saying makes no sense, the only proof you sent me is a link of a reddit thread of someone saying its not enough, when all my customers that tried my method did it just with the stated investment and completed the set up of the method.
No one complained about the set up costing "at least 3x what I say" which should be 1500-2000$ instead of around 500$ (which is what I say it costs), if it was true, everyone would've complained about it

@Darkness I'm trying to discuss this on DMs since OP didn't even contact me before opening the scam report, he just bought and opened a scam report 4 days after
and I hope OP can provide faster responses on Discord so we can discuss about this and see why he says it costs more than what it really costs
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 01:49 AM by batidodecoco. Edited 1 time in total.)
I can't speak for all of your customers, I don't know what they're doing nor I don't know how much they spent.

I've re-read your e-book and sum all of the costs that YOU have stated in it, and it's 1100 USD, so what gives?

Even then, I'm asking for proof of your method result so I can see how much you spent, yet you're declining to give me the proof.

I feel scammed when it comes to the investment, regardless of whether the method works or not. If you have told me beforehand that I'd need 1100 USD, I'd shut up and do it, however I moved 500 USD to do your method.

Solved @Darkness @Liars .
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness @Liars this is solved.
OP confused 2 different terms and thought the investment needed is way higher than what it actually is