Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against GoatExchange.cc ($38)

by Nixterzfanz - 19 March, 2023 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nixterzfanz) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/GoatExchange
Sales Thread: -
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $38 before exchange fees
Screenshots of Communication: https://prnt.sc/oQIKvP2ytzymhttps://prnt.sc/Q_quozCHpugV
Additional Information: Have had issues with this site before, I thought they really were better now so I gave it another shot. Their website and exchange service is horrible. This is like the 3rd time I've gotten scammed by them and this is the only time I'm actually making a report for it. They put "Bitcoin Sending Error", this is NOT MY FAULT at all. This is completely on their side. I gave them my BTC address and that address updates every little bit so that BTC address will stop working very soon. Their service was advertised to me as "automated" and "immediate", so I don't need to wait. Now, I might need to provide them another BTC address to send to because of their little error they gave me. I'm not 100% sure if I put the right user in the profile link, but I'm pretty sure I did. I needed this exchange and I can't just loose another almost $40 for their bullshit error.
Crypto address for a refund: Will provide when they respond.
[Image: standard.gif]
Payments accepted: PayPal, BTC & ETH
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @GoatExchange (GoatExchange) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2023 - 06:50 AM by Nixterzfanz. Edited 1 time in total.)
Just thought I'd update for admins to see, it's been almost 2 days, same error showing and no funds have been sent to the wallet.

The wallet just got deleted, when they respond I need them to send to new wallet now.
This post is by a banned member (Adamlanza) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #5
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2023 - 05:51 PM by Nixterzfanz. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 March, 2023 - 04:02 PM)Adamlanza Wrote: Show More
happened to me too, lost my goatexchange acc but still have email and lost 265$

yeah, this isn't the first time for me, I'm just making a report for the first time. their service is absolute dogshit, I feel so bad you lost $265 to these losers.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Nixterzfanz I have spoke to Goat he said he does not run the exchange and you will need to speak to the developer to get it solved. Can you go ahead do that come back here if it has not been solved.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 March, 2023 - 11:09 PM by Nixterzfanz. Edited 2 times in total.)
(25 March, 2023 - 09:31 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Nixterzfanz I have spoke to Goat he said he does not run the exchange and you will need to speak to the developer to get it solved. Can you go ahead do that come back here if it has not been solved.

Could you ask him who the developer is? Nobody knows who runs it except for Goat. So many people are getting scammed by this service, people need to start coming forward and making reports.

I saw their site and the developer claims this:

In case you saw my name on a website, i coded it and im not owner of it
I'm not responsible for any user support queries
I'm not responsible for any action done by owner of projects under any circumstance
Only for project requests : (you won't receive response or you will get blocked if your conversation is not about new project request)
Telegram : @ph09nix
Discord : ph09nix#3125

This was my conversation with the developer

https://prnt.sc/i-Yv6dgEOIQJ

I don't believe this, it's impossible for something so similar to the cash app note to end up in the bitcoin address area, I had copied and pasted the bitcoin address, I want to see proof that he didn't just edit anything, he wouldn't talk to me further and just blocked me, which makes me more suspicious
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@GoatExchange Refund the OP within 24 hours, as it is peer-to-peer. The funds are with someone else, and since you own the platform, you will be responsible. Why would someone just paste in a Cash App note, as your dev claimed, a random one? It makes no sense. He did other transactions on your website, which shows that he knows what he is doing and how to use the platform. You will need to implement better checks. On top of that, we will not allow your exchange, since it is peer-to-peer, to be promoted on the marketplace.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024