Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @KenzX 200$

by DarkBoosts - 29 July, 2023 - 06:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @KenzX (KenzX) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (KenzX) - Unhide
KenzX  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 07:02 PM by KenzX. Edited 1 time in total.)
Firstly, Are you fine?
I don't know it's how much but we have a deal of work, He starting begging me because I refused to invest on his new work because he doesn't have any experince on it and spent my time for shit now he blocked me and said he will make all my customers open scam report on me I don't know how this kid thinking but I doesn't refuse to do anything, he who doesn't do with the deal
If he back to his mind and come to cover the warrantly of our work Iam on it

Iam very calm with him and doesn't want do problems but I think his gf left him or something so he wake up and want destroy his life and back broke again

[Image: AzsgGSC.png]

[Image: nVgV8tH.png]
This post is by a banned member (KenzX) - Unhide
KenzX  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 July, 2023 - 07:06 PM)DarkBoosts Wrote: Show More
Firstly he is kind autistic boys @Darkness @Liars so go easy on him his brain is fried, So basically i offered him a project that doubles money with 100% profit he seemed very excited about it and accepted my offer of investing 1.5K in it, We joined many voice calls in Discord and discussed it, He was going to even get his whole village to be workers for me [Image: keek.gif] He is willing to make his own people slaves for me [Image: kekg2.gif] Anyways you can see it in the ss
[Image: Ca23232323232323pture.png]
And for the false accusation about me leaving him and getting 30 disputes opened on him he clearly took the picture out of context

[Image: Kenz.png]
[Image: Capt232323ure.png]
As of a reply to him saying he is my boss and i serve him i told him that he is just an extra dick for me i can cut it off whenever i want he claims that i need him so i showed him that he is the one who in need of me

Again, Are you fine?

You get it so personally So I will left it to staff I was should who open scam report we have orders costs 600$+ the warrantly doesn't covered and the replacements and you blocked me just for I refused to do something from my right put my money on ur shit idea
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]