Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Khnx

by bendobenks - 24 July, 2023 - 10:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (bendobenks) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/khnx
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-VOUCHED-%E2%9C...-OR-REFUND
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €250 
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/42AoDlY
Additional Information: This guy is not serious at all... I send him the money for diamond package with 1:1 mentorship i've waited 12 hours for him to fingerprint this bullshit then i said to him to refund me before he send it and that i don't want his method since i've waited too long then 5min later he send me a broken method with not all the information in the pdf, then i'm like i'm going to try it since he doesn't want to refund, he promise me to send me a bonus and make the setup for me and help me get my first account it's been a week and he didn't do shit, plus the method has been patched since(i've tried to do the part to install an app and it's patched....). I've message him all week to help me with this shit most of the time he doesn't answer or said to me that i need to stop act like a kid, he never respect his words. I've bought this the 15 of july and today i still haven't made a single 1$... He stopped answer 2 days ago... I don't want to deal with this guy anymore he is not serious at all i've been patient enough i want my money back
Crypto address for a refund in LTC:   LdF6fcX9qgr9LTQTtaBSyJCqVpmkiWSmxU
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @khnx (khnx) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
Threads
I will give him a chance he said in 7 days if i don't have anything he refund me that's his word. 
https://imgur.com/a/BQ5YqXz

if this really work i'll close the thread or he refund me
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
On hold until 31st of july
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
This guy is a joke i don't want to deal with him anymore i just want a refund he is not serious and this shit is selling is broken he keep delaying stuff every time and making excuse everyday. I've been patient enough i don't want to wait more
I've DM you darkness with the screen i'm out of this shit it's was just a waste of my time I just want a refund and get this move forward
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 02:55 PM by bendobenks.)
@Liars @Darkness i want a refund he didn't do anything and keep delaying stuff everyday. I won't get any money by monday please end this i want my money back

Why is he even still selling stuff here?? He doing the same thing everytime to every buyers he as so many scam report but he is not banned...
Threads
Someone from the staff can reply on this thread? This guy is a joke i want a refund asap... i've been more than patient with this
@Liars @Darkness @Ping