Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Pertinax

by 1337YOLO - 19 May, 2020 - 11:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (1337YOLO) - Unhide
1337YOLO  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Pertinax
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD...%AD%90(The thread has been deleted by the user.)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €200 For 20k spotify premium accounts.
Screenshots of Communication: The proof has been sent directly to Darkness.
Additional Information: I've previously dealt with the seller many times and have bought good amount of accounts from him. There used to be issues like couple of duplicates which were replaced in few hours. I was pleased by the sellers response and the quality of the accounts. Recently I purchased 20k spotify premium accounts from him and I got a file with 5k duplicates and I also found out that he had included all 5k accounts from my previous purchase and tried to outsmart me. I compared the two txt files (The 20k one and 5k one) and found out that the whole list was copied and pasted in the new 20k one. On top of that there were ZERO (0) spotify premium accounts all I got was 8k free spotify accounts. So, I reported all of this shit to the seller and he responded by saying I'll verify your claim (In direct speech that would mean he was investigating whether I was lying of telling the truth) I agreed with him and gave him some time. I was messaging him in 3 hours interval to get updates on what's happening. He always replied with I'm checking. P.S It took me 2 minutes to check the the 20k file and compare it to the 5k one. like WTF was he doing finding them manually?
After 24 hours he said me that the spotify API has been changed that's the reason I got free accounts as his checker captured wrong data. I researched and found out that all the spotify checkers were working at that time. I said him that the checkers all the checkers are working fine he said "Ok Thank You". After 48 hours I found out that he had deleted the chat from telegram. (You can delete the chat from both the sides in telegram) He didn't block me though. I messaged him again saying the chat was cleared and he said blamed me that your finger slipped. I just said ok completely knowing that he deliberately deleted the chat. 72 hours later he stopped messaging me completely I got desperate and messaged him in 1 hours intervals. He deleted the chat again and I contacted him again and told him to stop deleting the chat. He said "I annoy him" Like WTF I paid you money you fuck I need what I paid for. Anyways moving on 6 days have passed and that fucker is still trying to fix checker or find accounts or I don't know what. He is not replying at all just keeps the messages on read. I've given him last chance and said you're gonna get reported to cracked.to staff. I knew something fishy was going on and kept all the screenshot and screen recording.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 12Cw9X56Cdf4nKvQex5q2iN1dPNFSkE92g
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Pertinax respond within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Pertinax) - Unhide
1337YOLO  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 May, 2020 - 07:23 PM by 1337YOLO.)
(19 May, 2020 - 06:05 PM)Pertinax Wrote: Show More
The customer agreed to wait for replacements.
Messaging me every hour isn't going to make the accounts appear faster.

I agree to refund him $40 for the accounts he hasn't used.

1) I never paid for free accounts.
2) I never used your free accounts. (If they are dead that's because it's been a fucking week idiot)
3) Free accounts are useless for my specific usage.
4) How da fuck did you calculate $40???
5) 10k were duplicates and others were free and on top of that you try to outsmart me by adding previous 5k file accounts in the new 20k one.
6) Great one dumbo xd
7) I need FULL REFUND*
8) I DO NOT NEED YOUR FREE ACCOUNTS AND PARTIAL REFUND!
9) GIVE ME FULL REFUND!

@Pertinax

(19 May, 2020 - 06:58 PM)1337YOLO Wrote: Show More
(19 May, 2020 - 06:05 PM)Pertinax Wrote: Show More
The customer agreed to wait for replacements.
Messaging me every hour isn't going to make the accounts appear faster.

I agree to refund him $40 for the accounts he hasn't used.

1) I never paid for free accounts.
2) I never used your free accounts. (If they are dead that's because it's been a fucking week idiot)
3) Free accounts are useless for my specific usage.
4) How da fuck did you calculate $40???
5) 10k were duplicates and others were free and on top of that you try to outsmart me by adding previous 5k file accounts in the new 20k one.
6) Great one dumbo xd
7) I need FULL REFUND*
8) I DO NOT NEED YOUR FREE ACCOUNTS AND PARTIAL REFUND!
9) GIVE ME FULL REFUND!

@Pertinax

@Pertinax Try to chat here. I don't want you deleting telegram chats again.

@Darkness This dude is completely out of his mind. He's offering me $40 refund. I don't know how he came up with that number.
He's also accusing me of using his free accounts lmao. He doesn't understand that free accounts are useless I can get free accounts from anywhere or even buy a bot to make one for me. 
Anyways I ain't accepting partial refunds or any accounts from him I need full refund this kid wasted my whole week. Please do something about this kid It seems like he has some sort of short term memory he often forget's everything and blames me  Kappa

https://imgur.com/a/an5HBik

Lmao  [Image: PepoThink.png]
NicolaZ#3523
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Pertinax refund or replace his accounts within 24hrs.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
1337YOLO  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 May, 2020 - 04:49 PM by 1337YOLO.)
@Darkness he has changed his telegram id https://imgur.com/a/qx9xCxm and also removed his profile picture from his cracked.to profile. Which simply means that he has successfully made an exit scam. I request you to ban this kid immediately and release his IP and other personal information.

@Pertinax nicely done!
1337YOLO  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 May, 2020 - 12:21 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Pertinax refund or replace his accounts within 24hrs.

@Darkness He has not messaged me since. Please ban this kid and release all of his information.
NicolaZ#3523
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @