Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @REFUNDS4ALL

by 07extra078 - 30 November, 2023 - 04:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (07extra078) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/REFUNDS4ALL

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-Amaz...1%EF%B8%8F

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 966 USD

Screenshots of Communication: many screenshots can be sent to staff

Additional Information: We agreed that he orders using my card to his drop and i sell the items to him. He did the order using his avoid AVS service and was supposed to do the refund as well. we agreed that he will pay me 40% of 830 when he gets it. 1 week later, i ask him for an update and he says he got AVS on the account meaning he can not sign in anymore which never happens in the refund scene. Im down 966 USD, and he claims he never got the package which is also hard to believe because you cannot cancel a shipment that has been shipped on amazon. It has been over 12 days since he placed the order and the delivery date for the shipment is the 30th. He does not even want to send what we agreed on which is the 40% or 330 USD.

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @REFUNDS4ALL (REFUNDS4ALL) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (REFUNDS4ALL) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
First of all, I attach you the file of the acc to check that the account was closed.

About the item, i still not receive it, it may be delayed at customs, it may be lost or something.

I can't control all the scenearios, but i was always willing to pay if i receive the item, if not i can't pay.

The client took the risk so i can't do anything for now.

FILEhttps://file.io/631Pq5Pg60X1

AMAZON.COM
Refunds in-transit & Delivered
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@07extra078 Please PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication and any other proof you might have. @REFUNDS4ALL Reupload the file you've replied with as it's deleted.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
2 Years of service
(01 December, 2023 - 08:28 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@07extra078 Please PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication and any other proof you might have. @REFUNDS4ALL Reupload the file you've replied with as it's deleted.

New linkhttps://easyupload.io/sa7h1o

AMAZON.COM
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@REFUNDS4ALL You have 24hrs to provide the shipping/tracking ID to me & @Liars in PMs. Since you said it yourself that the order was shipped.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 December, 2023 - 12:28 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@REFUNDS4ALL You have 24hrs to provide the shipping/tracking ID to me & @Liars in PMs. Since you said it yourself that the order was shipped.

I don't have the tracking numbers, that's why i uploaded to you all the account info.

How i know that it shipped? because i never lost access to the mail, so i got the mail regarding about shipping confirmation but as i don't have access to the Amazon account i don't have way to check the tracking number.

AMAZON.COM
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed as OP is inactive.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @