Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against TheDarkest ~ 68USD Refund Issue

by Kamikaze - 25 April, 2019 - 09:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kamikaze) - Unhide
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=3488
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-TheDar...pid1373680
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 68 USD

Screenshots of Communication:  [Image: YWjLRjZ.jpg]
Additional Information: This guy is crazy, I sent him money, but he doesn't like USD so he refunded me, and that's fine. But he sent a refund from his fucking bank account and I have to wait 10days for it to clear, and I'm not waiting 10 days, I want my money immediately. Imagine if someone did this to you... Obscene is what I have to say about this. I understand that he trades in CAD, but the fact that he sent from his bank account is obscene and he wants to make me wait 10days for my money which I need immediately is crazy.  ?? ??
This post is by a banned member (Tanner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ЛеДуцк) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 09:58 PM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
I wouldn't call this a scam just an inconvenience.

Its inconvenience it isnt in CAD as the seller wishes. but the 10days is indeed a bit weird and unneeded addition
Leeching = Report (i check every post)
Leave A Like
Dont be a Leeching bitch

Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 09:58 PM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
I wouldn't call this a scam just an inconvenience.

I didn't call it a scam, I dealt with him before and he's very nice, I think he did it accidentally cause it does happen.
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
First of all, I ALWAYS ask you to send in F&F AND IN CAD. Not the first time we deal toghether and this time is no different than any other transactions we made. Please understand it wasn't my attention to make you wait but the way I work I'm always low on cash in the mornings because I withdraw all my money every night. When you started to fire me on Discord, I decided to simply refund you rightaway because I know you were not satisfied the way you talked. You decided to open a scam report because I didn't answer to your question of why it was an eCheck, I was in class and just finished my day. Please understand there's no way I'm gonna send any money and/or not wait until you get the money. My bank is pretty fast with payments, usually takes less than an a day to get my money in my account.
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2019 - 10:38 PM by Kamikaze.)
(25 April, 2019 - 10:17 PM)TheDarkest Wrote: Show More
First of all, I ALWAYS ask you to send in F&F AND IN CAD. Not the first time we deal toghether and this time is no different than any other transactions we made. Please understand it wasn't my attention to make you wait but the way I work I'm always low on cash in the mornings because I withdraw all my money every night. When you started to fire me on Discord, I decided to simply refund you rightaway because I know you were not satisfied the way you talked. You decided to open a scam report because I didn't answer to your question of why it was an eCheck, I was in class and just finished my day. Please understand there's no way I'm gonna send any money and/or not wait until you get the money. My bank is pretty fast with payments, usually takes less than an a day to get my money in my account.

You can cancel the eCheck, and send money with your balance, I sent with my balance, and that's how I should be refunded, no more, no less... I'm glad your bank is pretty fast with the payments, but it doesn't say so on PayPal.

TheDarkest - Today at 10:33 PM
Alright do it
Dude wanna know something funny?
Even floraiN laughed when I showed him the scam report

He's also sending threats that I will get my money back in 10 days and that's notprofessional, at all, he's also saying that some mod laughed when he saw the scam report which I'm glad he had a laugh, it shows how responsible and professional mods and this seller is.
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
There's no way to cancel the eCheck as it is a refund. No way to cancel a refund on Paypal.
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2019 - 10:50 PM by Kamikaze.)
(25 April, 2019 - 10:35 PM)TheDarkest Wrote: Show More
There's no way to cancel the eCheck as it is a refund. No way to cancel a refund on Paypal.

Thing is, I can wait a day, but you're threatening me saying I will wait 10days, had you said it'd be only a day while you sent the refund and said it was an eCheck, I'd understand, but no you just didn't seem to care at all. Doesn't appear you understand the gravity of this issue, you keep saying I got the money but money is in limbo.