Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against dongoldstein .User promised working account but banned

by windenmen - 28 July, 2023 - 03:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (windenmen) - Unhide
windenmen  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/dongoldstein
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-WISE...-PRICE-100
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $70
Screenshots of Communication: https://ibb.co/1G8q3xC
https://ibb.co/vHCZFq9
Additional Information: I paid user $70 for a wise account. User promised account is better than others will last. Dies in less than 48 hours so i want a refund
Crypto address for a refund:  14qn1BeBovK849K44ATDZYKWzEknJqf9Mt (BTC)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @dongoldstein (dongoldstein) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (dongoldstein) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hi, first of all why did you delete messages from telegram? @windenmen took screenshots and deleted messages from telegram. He logged into his Wise account and wrote "Yes, it's working fine".
It is not right for you to cut certain parts of the conversations and delete their messages from telegram just to look right.

@windenmen Wise Personal (Verified) sent a message on telegram and offered $40 to buy account. I told him that the account fee was $100 and that I did not accept his offer of $40.

Since I thought she was looking for a cheap account, I told her that I could sell the account I've been using for a week for $ 70 and she made the payment.

I delivered the account with Email/Password/Phone Number/Proxy and Cookie and explained how to use it.

@windenmen logged into the account and said the account is working (I can't attach a screenshot because it's deleting the messages)

He then changed the phone number of the account from a (SMSVerified) style site.

A few days later he sent a message from Telegram saying "Account has been disabled" and asked me to refund his money.

It doesn't write any warranty in my Forum Thread. While speaking from Telegram, I did not say that I guarantee the account. There are no guarantees on Wise accounts, these accounts are not accounts that we open on our behalf.

The reason for closing the account is @windenmen's suspicious actions. He logged into his account, changed his phone number and tried to top up his account from other banks (Wrote from Telegram but I can't attach a screenshot because he deleted the chat)

He has made many suspicious transactions on the account and is asking for a refund as if he was innocent. Tried to load a stolen credit card? or sent money from a stolen bank account? I don't know what you did after logging in to the account, how can I guarantee you?

Note: I used the account for a week, loaded balance and opened trial accounts with virtual cards. There was no problem with the account and I told it to him.

Also, bitches like @windenmen who take a few screenshots from Telegram conversations and then delete posts shouldn't be on this forum!
[Image: JeljWg6.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
Hi, first of all why did you delete messages from telegram? @windenmen took screenshots and deleted messages from telegram. He logged into his Wise account and wrote "Yes, it's working fine".
It is not right for you to cut certain parts of the conversations and delete their messages from telegram just to look right.

@windenmen Wise Personal (Verified) sent a message on telegram and offered $40 to buy account. I told him that the account fee was $100 and that I did not accept his offer of $40.

Since I thought she was looking for a cheap account, I told her that I could sell the account I've been using for a week for $ 70 and she made the payment.

I delivered the account with Email/Password/Phone Number/Proxy and Cookie and explained how to use it.

@windenmen logged into the account and said the account is working (I can't attach a screenshot because it's deleting the messages)

He then changed the phone number of the account from a (SMSVerified) style site.

A few days later he sent a message from Telegram saying "Account has been disabled" and asked me to refund his money.

It doesn't write any warranty in my Forum Thread. While speaking from Telegram, I did not say that I guarantee the account. There are no guarantees on Wise accounts, these accounts are not accounts that we open on our behalf.

The reason for closing the account is @windenmen's suspicious actions. He logged into his account, changed his phone number and tried to top up his account from other banks (Wrote from Telegram but I can't attach a screenshot because he deleted the chat)

He has made many suspicious transactions on the account and is asking for a refund as if he was innocent. Tried to load a stolen credit card? or sent money from a stolen bank account? I don't know what you did after logging in to the account, how can I guarantee you?

Note: I used the account for a week, loaded balance and opened trial accounts with virtual cards. There was no problem with the account and I told it to him.

Also, bitches like @windenmen who take a few screenshots from Telegram conversations and then delete posts shouldn't be on this forum!
This post is by a banned member (windenmen) - Unhide
windenmen  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
It is all lies
I did not delete any chats.All chats were deleted by seller to remove all proof of fradulent sales
I paid for a used account and reason for that was he promised it will work unlike new accounts that die fast as can be seen in screenshot

so how can the account die in less than 48 hours
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 July, 2023 - 01:38 AM)windenmen Wrote: Show More
It is all lies
I did not delete any chats.All chats were deleted by seller to remove all proof of fradulent sales
I paid for a used account and reason for that was he promised it will work unlike new accounts that die fast as can be seen in screenshot

so how can the account die in less than 48 hours

You are a professional liar.
First you deleted the chat and now you say that I did it.
You have 3 threads in the forum and they are all subject of complaints.
You are trying to get a refund with false statements from sellers on the forum. People pay you back because they don't want to deal with you.
I never called you guaranteed and you said/agreed on many questionable actions you took in our conversations.
Then you just took a screenshot of the payment and delivery section and deleted the conversation.
There is a screenshot you added on the topic.
I advertised +1000€ in this forum in 2-3 months and I have +300 customers.
Among these customers, I have never met a liar like you.
No guarantees are made anywhere for the account, including the chat and topic. It is the buyer's problem that it closes after 1 hour or 24 hours after making a suspicious transaction. The account was delivered to him without any problems.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Issue a partial refund of (50% refund) 35.00 USD to the OP.  
  • Rationale: This decision takes into account the account's brief lifespan and the absence of a warranty, while also considering the Plaintiff's actions that may have contributed to the account's ban.
@dongoldstein You have 24 hours to reimburse them
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 July, 2023 - 05:51 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
Issue a partial refund of (50% refund) 35.00 USD to the OP.  
  • Rationale: This decision takes into account the account's brief lifespan and the absence of a warranty, while also considering the Plaintiff's actions that may have contributed to the account's ban.
@dongoldstein You have 24 hours to reimburse them

I respect your decision and I sent the $35 refund to BTC address.

TXID: 33aefdb27ca8ed41baf198bf24ec73df69f7ea17c658b88e1fd0e08e48ab730f

However, I must add that closing the account is 100% customer's fault.

48 hours is quite enough time to make suspicious transactions and cause the Wise account to be closed.
After logging into Wise account, he changed his number and crashed while trying to load money (causing it to drop into authentication)

This is because he is suspiciously trying to load money and transfer it to himself. Any complaint that is loaded (Stolen credit card) or created by the owner of the Bank account will cause the account to be closed.

It also deleted Telegram conversations to block any evidence I could present to you.

I respect the decision of the forum moderators and administrators. I advertise here and earn income. Thank you for trying to protect the rights of the buyer and seller.