Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against inegan

by Verifproacc - 07 January, 2023 - 06:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Verifproacc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 January, 2023 - 06:58 PM by Verifproacc. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/iNegan
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Shoppy-VCC-Buy...t-Delivery
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 101$
Screenshots of Communication: will attach later if needed
Additional Information: 
Crypto address for a refund: if we come up to something will forward it

Worked with this seller few times, after that needed to pay 79$ subscription on website, paid him more then 100$ for the card. Website for some reason didn't cash out funds from card and so there was no transactions on the bank. Seller refused even to make discount for next order and started acting like total bullshit
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @iNegan (iNegan) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (iNegan) - Unhide
iNegan  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Greetings.

This first dispute opened about my service since i take care of all orders.

First of all we didn't deal a lot it's just two times one from shoppy and other after i finished his order
He tried to ask me to give him review on his service?
[Image: Pfvy0Je.png]

Now back to his dispute. Every service have it own terms and timeframe 

In my sales topic it's state that you need to use the Virtual card in time frame that he been told since the bank provider i'm using will simply cancel the card or my bot will delete it won't be useable. This wrote before anyone order .

He bought a card with 79$ and i have deliver it after he paid me and told him This card Valid for 24 HOUR Only And you need to use it in that time
( He already know about that since it's his second order )

Here card delivery at 12/28
[Image: wZgGsMF.png]

Here he contact me at 01/02 And i have answer back he didn't. Then he contact me at 01/04  :
[Image: o1OcskM.png]

This clearly show he trying to use product after 7 Days ( 28 Th delivery - 4 jun contacted me ) 
Which is insane. i have explained to him i don't have any power if card is expired.

Then he claimed he didn't know about time frame system ( Like it's in chat ) 
[Image: CCTuNW4.png]

And finally. he asked me to make a 50$ Discount on his next order or he will leave a negative feedback and open report.

I told him it's not my fault you been told 3 times this product valid 24 hour and you will need to use it in that time frame. he started being [font]Disrespectful [/font]and opened this report

I will not take any responsibility for something not my fault clearly and won't offer 50$ discount that's why he opened this.

Hope staff understand.Thanks
[Image: Topic.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 January, 2023 - 07:47 PM by Verifproacc. Edited 1 time in total.)
I asked to make discount because I literally gave you 101$ for nothing and you just started behaving like 
it's my fault and you don't wanna help at all. It's not my fault but I see you have some terms, I confirmed, I didn't accept it's my fault. Yes of course I think that's not good situation and that's why I started to write
you that I will open report. For negative feedback - I described situation, I don't think it's good to do business like you do it
This post is by a banned member (iNegan) - Unhide
iNegan  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 January, 2023 - 07:46 PM)Verifproacc Wrote: Show More
I asked to make discount because I literally gave you 101$ for nothing and you just started behaving like 
it's my fault and you don't wanna help at all. It's not my fault but I see you have some terms, I confirmed, I didn't accept it's my fault. Yes of course I think that's not good situation and that's why I started to write
you that I will open report. For negative feedback - I described situation, I don't think it's good to do business like you do it

"For nothing" This nothing called nothing, you got the product you one who don't use it as it should be
And here you admit it's your fault finally!. about help you or not it's up to me and i don't mind to help but 50$? is insane. 

You refused to say it's your fault till now which is weird . now i will just leave it to the staff
[Image: Topic.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(07 January, 2023 - 07:53 PM)iNegan Wrote: Show More
(07 January, 2023 - 07:46 PM)Verifproacc Wrote: Show More

"For nothing" This nothing called nothing, you got the product you one who don't use it as it should be
And here you admit it's your fault finally!. about help you or not it's up to me and i don't mind to help but 50$? is insane. 

You refused to say it's your fault till now which is weird . now i will just leave it to the staff

It's not my fault but I understand that you have terms and only needed discount for next order, not refund or smth
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Verifproacc Provide me full chat logs within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 January, 2023 - 07:54 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Verifproacc Provide me full chat logs within 24 hours.

check on tg