Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report for Royal3

by R_P - 10 January, 2024 - 12:53 AM
This post is by a banned member (R_P) - Unhide
R_P  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/royal3
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9A%A1%EF%B...1%EF%B8%8F
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Fortnite SVB CFG $60
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/2xvNa4B
Additional Information:I bought a SVG fortnite CFG, after buying I put a combo into it everything was marked as banned or “ Custom “ ( which is 2FA ). I tested it with my own accs ( ones that I know have skins/are valid ) , it marked everything as 2FA still. I messaged him about it, he left me on read. I waited about a day or so with no response till I decided to leave a review. He got pissed and sent the messages on telegram ( which can be seen in the screenshots ) and blocked me. He also decided to leave a negative rep/false rep on my profile. Basically saying I’m a mad kiddo. If it was something on my end I would’ve reverted the rep, but he decided to basically tell me to fuck off. Instead of looking into it.

Not wanting a refund as I can care less about the money, just want my -rep removed from my profile, and him banned/warned if he is found to be scamming. Also note, I have tested the cfg multiple times with and without proxies ( he said it’s proxy less ), I’ve also had someone double check it for me and try it themself. I’ve also tested my proxies on a different cfg/checker which they tend to work perfectly fine

If you’d like I can send the cf ( I’ll send proof of me downloading it directly from our dms and sending it here if needed )
Crypto address for a refund: not needed
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @royal3 (royal3) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (royal3) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@R_P Why are you making a deal dispute just for a -rep? This is not a valid report. Closed.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.