Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @smhabib2

by Spaumx - 30 June, 2020 - 07:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Spaumx) - Unhide
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 04:07 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 03:48 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 03:10 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
2. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...iscord.jpg
your last 2 braincells must be dancing. how can he know he has same api as me or not unless he tries to crack?
stop bullshitting me with your 2(that I know of) fakeids on telegram
3.i swapped It if you remember. I didnt know the method was public. ill send you more selenium configs...but now you say you dont want
4.pls send one screenshot where I said that directly to you. that was one of my friend who said it.
5.yeh I just wanted to get proof. I do delete the addys and all payment methods. if I wanted I could remove it completely the whole chat but I didnt. ty for txid

2. Because he has the same program as yours https://imgur.com/a/VJgXIRX
3.You send public non-working api, which are available to any Internet user, anyone can download it. You just sold me a public, and even after I sent you a link to a forum where I said it was public, you didn’t react to it, you simply ignored me. You knew that it was public, because I told you about it.
4.here is a screenshot where you insult me and my girlfriend, I also have correspondence with other people where you said that it was bad about me https://imgur.com/a/eP0W0OP  and https://imgur.com/a/YhWvXDA
5.You do not delete the entire chat because it makes no sense, all chats are exported and recorded on video from the screen.
I am waiting for a refund to adress, which is indicated in this topic.

what does bitchiness means even xD you asked if I look cool with what im doing. you said to give you licenses to offset the cost. I said offset your bitchiness to get the money back. clearly you didnt understand. the second correspondence is sent by the all known dev in fn world. he bought my checker too. just that not everyone is an asshole like you. you want your money? guess what. you aint gettin that. pls go ahead ask other soft buyers to crack for ya. lol. 3k you offered to devilsguy?

Who cares who I suggested? He has his own software, and he has nothing to do with your software. you’re not talking about what you need, and this report was not created for this, this report was created because you sold me a public file for $ 1,500, I don’t need your public api, I only need a refund for my bitcoin address. And correspondence with other people does not apply to you in any way, because I asked you to sell, you agreed, I paid and received a public file from this forum. Because of this, I want to return my money to my address back.
This post is by a banned member (smhabib2) - Unhide
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 08:13 PM by Spaumx.)
(01 July, 2020 - 08:01 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 04:12 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 04:07 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
what does bitchiness means even xD you asked if I look cool with what im doing. you said to give you licenses to offset the cost. I said offset your bitchiness to get the money back. clearly you didnt understand. the second correspondence is sent by the all known dev in fn world. he bought my checker too. just that not everyone is an asshole like you. you want your money? guess what. you aint gettin that. pls go ahead ask other soft buyers to crack for ya. lol. 3k you offered to devilsguy?

Who cares who I suggested? He has his own software, and he has nothing to do with your software. you’re not talking about what you need, and this report was not created for this, this report was created because you sold me a public file for $ 1,500, I don’t need your public api, I only need a refund for my bitcoin address. And correspondence with other people does not apply to you in any way, because I asked you to sell, you agreed, I paid and received a public file from this forum. Because of this, I want to return my money to my address back.

get off the cheap drugs man.
he has MY software. I control ALL licenses. I control darkgiovy, mellow and all licenses.
you tried to scam me you get what you deserve

did i try to cheat? I spoke with this person before you, and asked about buying an api, when I found out that you sold an api to this person, I wrote to you to buy it, that’s logical. why should I buy it from a stranger if I can buy from the source?
you just talk about something else to get away from the real problem of fraud, you sell public files for $ 1,500. you do not have the right to steal, you are just a scammer. Admit it.

@Darkness Notice that there is a person in this screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/g2nTibq
Kirlyh. this is the person who posted the api file that Khabib sold to me for free access. although in this topic he said earlier that he did not know that this file is public, it means he is lying, and initially knew that the file is public and this is his friend’s file Kirlyh
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 11:15 PM by Spaumx.)
(01 July, 2020 - 10:58 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 08:06 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 08:01 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
get off the cheap drugs man.
he has MY software. I control ALL licenses. I control darkgiovy, mellow and all licenses.
you tried to scam me you get what you deserve

did i try to cheat? I spoke with this person before you, and asked about buying an api, when I found out that you sold an api to this person, I wrote to you to buy it, that’s logical. why should I buy it from a stranger if I can buy from the source?
you just talk about something else to get away from the real problem of fraud, you sell public files for $ 1,500. you do not have the right to steal, you are just a scammer. Admit it.

@Darkness Notice that there is a person in this screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/g2nTibq
Kirlyh. this is the person who posted the api file that Khabib sold to me for free access. although in this topic he said earlier that he did not know that this file is public, it means he is lying, and initially knew that the file is public and this is his friend’s file Kirlyh

when did you find that I sold an api to ANY person? he is a reseller. thats all. he reported you to me. I beamed you. you try to crack...you get this

These screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/atxaWaL  show all correspondence with this person, I didn’t ask for anything to be hacked, he agreed to give it to me, but when he refused the guarantor I went to you and immediately asked if I could buy it from you, you said yes, I agreed and sent you money because i'm trust you, but it turned out to be a mistake, you just stole $ 1,500 and gave me a free file from the forum.
And it does not make any difference to our topic, because you just stole my money, I did not receive anything. And I don’t need anything from you except my money.
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2020 - 01:41 AM by Spaumx.)
(02 July, 2020 - 01:30 AM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 11:11 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 10:58 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
when did you find that I sold an api to ANY person? he is a reseller. thats all. he reported you to me. I beamed you. you try to crack...you get this

These screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/atxaWaL  show all correspondence with this person, I didn’t ask for anything to be hacked, he agreed to give it to me, but when he refused the guarantor I went to you and immediately asked if I could buy it from you, you said yes, I agreed and sent you money because i'm trust you, but it turned out to be a mistake, you just stole $ 1,500 and gave me a free file from the forum.
And it does not make any difference to our topic, because you just stole my money, I did not receive anything. And I don’t need anything from you except my money.

he agreed because I said. because you went to him and wanted an api from my checker "no one will know". be happy you didnt get beamed 3k
proof:
https://imgur.com/a/t2XZQIb

it has nothing to do with this scam, I asked to buy an api from him, and by time and date you can see that I contacted you after that, because I did not want to buy it without you. 
This does not justify you as a fraud, I did not get what I needed. You’re just a scammer who’s trying by any means not to return my money, stop coming up with different pretexts so as not to return the money, you just stole it. Just refund my money, and we will close this topic, and you will continue to do your own thing. 
There is not a single request where there are my words that I wanted to hack something, I wanted  bought an api from a person, and I asked what api it is written on, because there is not only you access to this api, and it has nothing to do with directly you. If you think you wrote a program on this api, then you are the king of this api and have the right to steal money? I can ask any other person to sell it to me, and you come and say that I’m hacking your program? that's bullshit
Correspondence: https://imgur.com/a/atxaWaL 
@Darkness I ask you to help with this, this person does not return to me the money that he stole.