Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @smhabib2

by Spaumx - 30 June, 2020 - 07:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Spaumx) - Unhide
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 July, 2020 - 10:59 AM by Spaumx.)
(02 July, 2020 - 03:48 AM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 01:37 AM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 01:30 AM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
he agreed because I said. because you went to him and wanted an api from my checker "no one will know". be happy you didnt get beamed 3k
proof:
https://imgur.com/a/t2XZQIb

it has nothing to do with this scam, I asked to buy an api from him, and by time and date you can see that I contacted you after that, because I did not want to buy it without you. 
This does not justify you as a fraud, I did not get what I needed. You’re just a scammer who’s trying by any means not to return my money, stop coming up with different pretexts so as not to return the money, you just stole it. Just refund my money, and we will close this topic, and you will continue to do your own thing. 
There is not a single request where there are my words that I wanted to hack something, I wanted  bought an api from a person, and I asked what api it is written on, because there is not only you access to this api, and it has nothing to do with directly you. If you think you wrote a program on this api, then you are the king of this api and have the right to steal money? I can ask any other person to sell it to me, and you come and say that I’m hacking your program? that's bullshit
Correspondence: https://imgur.com/a/atxaWaL 
@Darkness I ask you to help with this, this person does not return to me the money that he stole.

how many times do I have to repeat you..... the convo was played on you because you wanted my api. you know how much I sold the psn fn checker for? 12k one license. you really thought what you did was a nice idea? "no one will know....."

is this your API, no? it’s not your API, other people may also know about it, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are a scammer and steal money. I didn’t hack anything, I tried to do it, I just wanted to buy an API.
Be a normal person and return the money you took for emptiness.

@Darkness I ask you to draw your attention to the person DevilsGuy about which the habib constantly speaks. This person is the same scammer, here is the scam report: https://cracked.to/Thread-i-get-Scammed-...u-for-1000
Habib and this man are connected, it is not surprising that the Habib also deceived me.
This post is by a banned member (smhabib2) - Unhide
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 July, 2020 - 02:50 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 09:59 AM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 03:48 AM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
how many times do I have to repeat you..... the convo was played on you because you wanted my api. you know how much I sold the psn fn checker for? 12k one license. you really thought what you did was a nice idea? "no one will know....."

is this your API, no? it’s not your API, other people may also know about it, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are a scammer and steal money. I didn’t hack anything, I tried to do it, I just wanted to buy an API.
Be a normal person and return the money you took for emptiness.

@Darkness I ask you to draw your attention to the person DevilsGuy about which the habib constantly speaks. This person is the same scammer, here is the scam report: https://cracked.to/Thread-i-get-Scammed-...u-for-1000
Habib and this man are connected, it is not surprising that the Habib also deceived me.

check my vouch count, my scam reports in total out of 100 custies is 3. one of them came back and bought my checker. one was retard I refunded him even after showing proof. and now its you. it sonys API not mine. you think others have? go get it if they sell but dont ask me or my buyers to break their TOS. yes I deceived you because you tried to deceive me. go tell these people and my customers something they dont know about me

I did not try to deceive you, I wrote to you specifically about buying an api, I would not pay another person, I did not know that you would even agree to this. But I decided to ask a question about this, and you agreed to sell the api, so I paid you, I did not try to crack your program. The best solution in this situation is to simply return my money back to me and close this dispute. Because I received nothing from you for this money. And now I need nothing more than my money.
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 July, 2020 - 07:40 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 03:30 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 02:50 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
check my vouch count, my scam reports in total out of 100 custies is 3. one of them came back and bought my checker. one was retard I refunded him even after showing proof. and now its you. it sonys API not mine. you think others have? go get it if they sell but dont ask me or my buyers to break their TOS. yes I deceived you because you tried to deceive me. go tell these people and my customers something they dont know about me

I did not try to deceive you, I wrote to you specifically about buying an api, I would not pay another person, I did not know that you would even agree to this. But I decided to ask a question about this, and you agreed to sell the api, so I paid you, I did not try to crack your program. The best solution in this situation is to simply return my money back to me and close this dispute. Because I received nothing from you for this money. And now I need nothing more than my money.
nigga shut the fuck up. you came from second id. cause you know the whole psn market is literally ran by me. your first @ctrlj is which is lucky. when you know you are messing with kingpin of psn you should be ready to pay the price. I should have beamed you 12k if you weren't a poor asshole. 
proof:https://imgur.com/a/tw7slCr
I absolutely do exactly what you write, this is a stupid argument. You stole $ 1,500 from me. You're just a nigga scammer, you're not a king. You are trying to get away from the real problem, the problem of fraud, and also you support the devils guy is your friend a scammer.
Spaumx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 July, 2020 - 07:51 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 07:46 PM)Spaumx Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2020 - 07:40 PM)smhabib2 Wrote: Show More
nigga shut the fuck up. you came from second id. cause you know the whole psn market is literally ran by me. your first @ctrlj is which is lucky. when you know you are messing with kingpin of psn you should be ready to pay the price. I should have beamed you 12k if you weren't a poor asshole. 
proof:https://imgur.com/a/tw7slCr
I absolutely do exactly what you write, this is a stupid argument. You stole $ 1,500 from me. You're just a nigga scammer, you're not a king. You are trying to get away from the real problem, the problem of fraud, and also you support the devils guy is your friend a scammer.

lol I posted group chat of whole psn. they are all laughing at you. I dont know who devilsguy scammed. he didnt  scam me, he didnt scam my customers. maybe he did and I dont support that. hes only a reseller which sometimes bring customers to me. and all of them stay happy. otherwise I would have had 100s of scam reports. 
I told you that yes I did beam you. cause you fucked up. and yes im still on my word im the kingpin of psn. everything you do there...I will get to know it without even trying.
I scammed a scammer. sounds fair to me

What scammer did you scam? I am an honest person, and it’s not my fault that you have friends devils guy scammers who offer to sell api. This is your scammer friend's problem. I didn’t deceive anyone, I just wanted to buy api, and I did it through you because I was told that you are selling api.
I have a reputation in various forums and I have never scam on anyone.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@smhabib2 refund him within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.