ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by OCEPlug and Server Admins (really alts lol)

by Zipcar - 2 months ago
This post is by a banned member (Zipcar) - Unhide
Zipcar  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 44
Vouches: 9
Credits: 0
100 ReputationPremiumSupremePremium
(This post was last modified: 2 months ago by Zipcar. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: User profile: https://cracked.to/OCEPlug]

[If Applicable] Sales Thread: N/A 

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Scammed me for 2+ weeks access to Openbullet.io / Was supposed to post a video promoting my website on his youtube channel with 1.6k+ subs and give me a permanent shop in his server. 

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/BH8lbMP (9 screenshots)

Additional Information: This guy hit me up for a deal on discord and the deal was I give him access to my Openbullet repository in exchange for a video to be posted on his youtube channel the same night along with a shop in his server. Well the shop server is filled with bots and he never made a video and he used my repository for 2+ weeks and I was patient in waiting for him to make the video. After I called him out in the server I was banned. The first guy (YT P42) approached me and said the server was his and I can confirm that because he gave me a shop in his server. Then this guy ( OCEPlug ) says the server is his after I got banned and after I tell him I was scammed by one of his admins he doesn't even bother to try and rectify the situation or look into it. Either he is using ALTS or he is letting his admins go around scamming peoiple by making promises or promotion and advertising. I ask that the admins BAN this guy immediately before he scams someone else. I'm lucky no money was involved but this type of behavior raises major red flags. 
The admins are all the same person. When one person scams, another "admin" will ban you and the "owner" will act like he doesn't know his admins are scamming. 

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: I don't want a refund or to finish the deal, I just dont want this guy scamming people in this community and think he should be banned ASAP
DISCORD ->   Openbullet.io#2637 - Join Server
TELEGRAM -> @ConfigRepo - Join Group Chat
--------------

[Image: monkaEyes.png]  160+ HQ WORKING CONFIGS FOR JUST $40!  Smart
[Latest Configs Added] - ChickFilA, Samsung Pay, TigerFitness, Etsy, Mailgun [10/06/2020]
SEE FULL LIST OF CONFIGS IN THE REPOSITORY HERE --->  https://openbullet.io/list

[Image: bUoEefr.png]
This post is by a banned member (HighVoltage) - Unhide
Zipcar  
Supreme
Rep
I fixed it thank you
--------------

[Latest Configs Added] - ChickFilA, Samsung Pay, TigerFitness, Etsy, Mailgun [10/06/2020]
SEE FULL LIST OF CONFIGS IN THE REPOSITORY HERE --->  https://openbullet.io/list

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Rep
Threads: 20
Vouches: 0
Credits: 75.77
PremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationHeartHealthStarAddictedValuable RefPremiumSupremePremium100 Reputation1000 PostsLeakgod500 ReputationBatPumpkin
1 Year of service
@OCEPlug respond within 24hrs
"These violent delights have violent ends."
READ THIS
My discord ID is "406404196003348481" . ALWAYS Confirm that It's me with an on-site pm first.I DO NOT sell OR exchange anything.Be careful of Scammers & Impersonators. NEVER pm me on discord for upgrades, use PM system for upgrades.

[Image: refund_bar.gif]
This post is by a banned member (OCEPlug) - Unhide
Zipcar  
Supreme
Rep
Clearly you condone scamming...when your "friend" thats an admin in your server scams someone you should take care of it instead of banning me from your server and blocking me for calling out your scammer friends. Your obviously the one fucked in the head here. I cant wait to see your ass banned.
--------------

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Rep
Threads: 20
Vouches: 0
Credits: 75.77
PremiumMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationHeartHealthStarAddictedValuable RefPremiumSupremePremium100 Reputation1000 PostsLeakgod500 ReputationBatPumpkin
1 Year of service
@OCEPlug Does your "friend" has an account in here?
"These violent delights have violent ends."
READ THIS
My discord ID is "406404196003348481" . ALWAYS Confirm that It's me with an on-site pm first.I DO NOT sell OR exchange anything.Be careful of Scammers & Impersonators. NEVER pm me on discord for upgrades, use PM system for upgrades.

[Image: refund_bar.gif]
Zipcar  
Supreme
Rep
[Image: unknown.png]

This guy is a confirmed scammer....please ban
--------------