Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅ CS:GO TRUST FACTOR BOOST METHOD - [14.99$] (FIRST 15 - 25%) ✅

by dynamicsp - 01 November, 2020 - 08:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (dynamicsp) - Unhide
dynamicsp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 February, 2021 - 10:51 PM by dynamicsp.)
[Image: Kab5s5u.gif]

This CS:GO Trust Factor Boost Method Isn't one of your gay ass YouTube Tutorials that are going to say shit like:

1. Add screenshots to your profile
2. Level up your steam account
3. Join groups
4. Create guides
5. Don't troll and don't cheat

Firstly, you have to be open minded because this method is easy yet no one even knows about it.
If you like to play against cheaters all the time then I'm not sure this method is for you.
Right know I just want you to imagine getting to Global Elite while only facing legit players.
I did that way back when I was selling CS:GO accounts.

With my method, you can create a new account today, semi-rage and still play against legit players while having super clean Trust Factor.

Tested and applied on more than 50 accounts!
It works on any account you'll choose, when I say any I mean literally any account.

[Image: kV0TZVX.jpg]

First 15 people will get a 25% discount using this code: first15

4 Vouch copies (left) will be given to respectable members (GODLIKE & HEAVEN)

LINK TO BUY
This post is by a banned member (NuevoHombre) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Ah shit i need this so i can use skeet on my prime accs
This post is by a banned member (cheezyeyes) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I don't get it. Is this only for "new" accounts?

I've got an old account (main) with high rank (supreme). I have never cheated in CSGO, also not planning on doing that. But I play daily premade with 5 mates (full team), unfortunately we are in some low trust cheating pool, and we face cheaters 9/10 games. We review each demo after playing to confirm. I can only assume me or my friends have low trust for some reason. (I must admit we are toxic sometimes, specially when the cheaters in the enemy team are blatant, we swear a lot to them in this case)

So is this something for me? Does it involve "cheating" or "doing a lot of overwatch"?
[Image: popcorn2.gif]
dynamicsp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 November, 2020 - 10:59 PM)cheezyeyes Wrote: Show More
I don't get it. Is this only for "new" accounts?

I've got an old account (main) with high rank (supreme). I have never cheated in CSGO, also not planning on doing that. But I play daily premade with 5 mates (full team), unfortunately we are in some low trust cheating pool, and we face cheaters 9/10 games. We review each demo after playing to confirm. I can only assume me or my friends have low trust for some reason. (I must admit we are toxic sometimes, specially when the cheaters in the enemy team are blatant, we swear a lot to them in this case)

So is this something for me? Does it involve "cheating" or "doing a lot of overwatch"?

It works for everyone dude, any account you want, the setup is really easy, takes like 5-10 minutes depending on your choice.
My method really fits you and your friends.
It doesn't involve cheating or overwatch, completely something different.
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks for the reply. So this will also work on an old Prime account to fix it's trustfactor? Also, how can I measure if this works?
dynamicsp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 November, 2020 - 11:53 PM)cheezyeyes Wrote: Show More
Thanks for the reply. So this will also work on an old Prime account to fix it's trustfactor? Also, how can I measure if this works?

Yes, it will work and if you have a friend / any account with red trustfactor, you will see an improvement in lobby.
If you play alone with the netural trust factor you can see it on the enemies.
Check their profiles and you'll see things like a lot of medals / 10+ years of service, you'll not see new accounts against you, only old accounts with high trust factor.
Threads
3 Years of service
I bought the guide. It will take a while before I can see if it really works or not (on my trustfactor). Will update in few weeks!
dynamicsp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump