Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@StealthShop scam report

by gr1mmie - 08 June, 2023 - 01:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (gr1mmie) - Unhide
gr1mmie  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2023 - 04:18 PM by gr1mmie. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/StealthShop
Sales Thread: - 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Promised 200$ for 7 days of work, i've worked 3 or 4 days, can't remember. (EDIT: 5 days, I checked when I started and when he 'fired' me)
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/YEeOWoD
Additional Information: Waiting for my money, scammer.
Crypto address for a refund: 137uXBaCLgJoymbSw2q3bGZJepLdWrEoQE

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @StealthShop (StealthShop) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (StealthShop) - Unhide
gr1mmie  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2023 - 04:18 PM by gr1mmie. Edited 2 times in total.)
1. U ignored me on Telegram after you 'fired' me (that is the reason why I opened a deal dispute)
2. If you wanted to reply to me and talk, but I already told you, I was up to work EXTRA (free) one more week to prove that I am not just like you think.
3. You just left a screenshot from 150-200 tickets where I replied.
4. Everyone there was just opening a ticket by mistake or asking for a refund / replacement (I had no access to do refunds / replacement / check payments).
5. I am not asking for 200$, because I worked only 5 days. I am not asking 142$ (yet), because I wanted to work one more week to prove that I do the best work so we can colaborate longer, but you said you hired another agent, so I want my money.
As you said, you came to a conclusion and you no longer want to work me, so I left the BTC addy in our chat 3 times already, I left the BTC addy here, pay for what I have worked, no one cares that I couldn't solve as much tickets as you wanted, because I repeat, I couldn't fulfill/replace/refund orders, I was everytime forwarding the tickets to you, you were very slow because customers were saying they wait 2+ weeks for a product.
No one wanted to borrow money from you, I just asked for upfront payment because I was in a big need of money.

AGAIN: U left just one screenshot, where a client asks if you can make blah blah. You have that blah blah on your site, but maybe you just resell, you don't make/create that type of account, so has no sense. In 200 maybe even 300 you just selected 1-2 shitty tickets.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@StealthShop Can you show a recording of all the tickets he has done. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
gr1mmie  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars

gr1mmie  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars
https://prnt.sc/JBVXAHFuWE27
Not the only one scammed XDD Maybe I could get his creds to compensate my work  [Image: pepelove.png]

This post is by a banned member (StealthShop) - Unhide