Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Storm, hq member got banned

by rikodot - 27 May, 2020 - 12:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (rikodot) - Unhide
rikodot  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello, I would like to say few words about @St0rmm getting banned. Pepe

Cracked.to is 95% full of wombos, proxies, accounts, ebooks and stuff related to checking. @St0rmm was one of few guys who were posting different content which has always been very hq. If there wouldnt be such people, c.to would really soon become full just of checking stuff. Already now there are so many re-posted lq wombos and non working accounts from different forums and sections like coding are dying...
Show ContentSpoiler:

If I am correct, he has been banned for posting link to a different forum. As far as I know, he was reacting on somebody saying he is multi-accounter or smth so he sent link to a thread which was proving he is not. Of course propagating other forums is not allowed at all, but guys, arent we people? We all know he was not propagating other forums... Everyone can make mistakes and I am pretty sure he would never propagate other forums since he loves c.to. I feel like banning him perm is kinda severe punishment, well, I am not staff. Pepe

I mean, banning him for like week or two could be fine, in my opinion. He would always remember that and always take care of what he is posting 100%, but as I already said, thats up to staff.

Also im not writing a ban appeal for him, I barely know him, never had a conversation with him, just wanna say that imma definitely miss his hq posts. Pepe Pepe I just feel like this forum needs such people like him. Pepe Pepe
This post is by a banned member (038) - Unhide