Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

$200 @razudev @doozle roze.gg

by kMillion - 17 July, 2023 - 04:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (kMillion) - Unhide
kMillion  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2023 - 05:44 AM by kMillion. Edited 2 times in total.)
Update: Please remove @doozle DWC it is just @razudev responsible

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/razudev @razudev
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-ROZE-GG-1-DEVE...-LANGUAGES
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $200
Screenshots of Communication: I also have a video of the whole convo but there is private info & I was also recording audio: https://i.imgur.com/gRZmDvT.png 
Additional Information:
@razudev agreed to make me a Discord raid & mass DM tool for $400 inside of the Roze.gg server which (Where he is a co-founder) I only paid him $200 for as I was supposed to pay the other $200 on completion.  It was supposed to be completed in early May. It is now July & I have yet to receive a single thing.  He said he wanted to refund me but couldn't because "His ledger is at home". He also gave reasons before why he can't deliver it "he is traveling" and now "he is in the hospital".
Crypto address for a refund: LTC - LZvZpWTuRoErs7sE9fSxHxKiBY3AckQ67r
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @doozle (doozle), @razudev (razudev) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (doozle) - Unhide
doozle  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2023 - 05:03 AM by doozle. Edited 1 time in total.)
im gonna kill myself bro

@kMillion 

Listen bro, this is between you and razu specifically, I'm not taking responsibility for his actions. Please take me out of this dispute.

He has your funds. He's making the tool for you. You guys spoke privately. You didn't use a middleman because YOU trusted HIM. Honestly, I'm with you. Ban him and mark him as a scammer. The dude doesn't even reply to me anymore. 

I can't refund you because I don't have YOUR funds. I've been contacting him for like the past month and no reply. 

I mean no disrespect to you I just don't want to do this shit again, razu is scamming you if he isn't replying. I have nothing to do with it and I didn't even collect ANY percentage of the money he received from your deal.
This post is by a banned member (kMillion) - Unhide
kMillion  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2023 - 05:43 AM by kMillion.)
(17 July, 2023 - 04:59 AM)doozle Wrote: Show More
im gonna kill myself bro

@kMillion 

Listen bro, this is between you and razu specifically, I'm not taking responsibility for his actions. Please take me out of this dispute.

He has your funds. He's making the tool for you. You guys spoke privately. You didn't use a middleman because YOU trusted HIM. Honestly, I'm with you. Ban him and mark him as a scammer. The dude doesn't even reply to me anymore. 

I can't refund you because I don't have YOUR funds. I've been contacting him for like the past month and no reply. 

I mean no disrespect to you I just don't want to do this shit again, razu is scamming you if he isn't replying. I have nothing to do with it and I didn't even collect ANY percentage of the money he received from your deal.

Okay, it is just @razudev who is responsible (not you). The only thing I would say is that if he doesn't refund me he shouldn't be in Roze.gg anymore since it would count as helping/working with a scammer.
This post is by a banned member (doozle) - Unhide
doozle  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 July, 2023 - 05:43 AM)kMillion Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2023 - 04:59 AM)doozle Wrote: Show More
im gonna kill myself bro

@kMillion 

Okay, it is just @razudev who is responsible (not you). The only thing I would say is that if he doesn't refund me he shouldn't be in Roze.gg anymore since it would count as helping/working with a scammer.
I can 100% gurantee that if he doesn't refund you I will ban him.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024