Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST - @lunacy - $150

by Pitcher - 21 February, 2023 - 09:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (Pitcher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lunacy (lunacy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lunacy) - Unhide
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Invalid DD, there is already a deal dispute opened on you for the exact deal (https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Pitche...g-Payments)

instead of abusing the DWC system to force a DWC on my profile, Just simply wait for the staff to solve the deal dispute that was opened 9 days ago, on you
absolutely zero point on having two deal disputes on each other for the same thing, you just want to add a DWC to my profile

that deal was given by a whole different forum (that is offline and has been offline for days)
You said yourself in the deal dispute against you that "I don't mind if the staff here give their opinion"
so I didn't bother forcing my dev to fix something in such a short amount of time (he's really busy)

either way I can try to force my dev to get it finished within 6 hours - 24 hours (max 2 days), next time wait for staff to finish outstanding deal disputes on the same thing
This post is by a banned member (Pitcher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LukeMM) - Unhide
LukeMM  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
This is invalid. Why are you making a DD against him when there is already another DD?

https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Pitche...g-Payments

Resolve it on the other DD?
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2023 - 02:23 PM by lunacy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 February, 2023 - 11:00 AM)LukeMM Wrote: Show More
This is invalid. Why are you making a DD against him when there is already another DD?

https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Pitche...g-Payments

Resolve it on the other DD?

That's what I'm saying, in MY OWN DD
I went over this exact same deal, the deal about the redeemer

it's the exact same deal, if staff believes he should be refunded or if they believe I shouldn't have to refund they can choose, it was going to happen regardless of him making a DD or not since I had it included in mine smh

it's pretty funny that he starts to have issues with the tool not working ONLY when he owes us money, he uses it as a tactic to get out of him owing us money

I'm also pretty sure it wasn't 60 days, either way my TOS clearly says 

"If a tool stops working, gets patched, gets leaked, etc we will try to fix it and update it, but even if we don't you still cannot get a refund. We can end a project at anytime without giving refunds, lifetime means for as long as this service is running."

ain't my fault stuff stops working or gets patched, like I said we will give you a working version soon, you confused me when you said you didn't mind in liars looked into the case so I didn't bother getting my dev to make it, but I've paid him almost as much as you want to be refunded for him to do it sooner
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
bump
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@lunacy

Quote:"We paid $150 for a lifetime subscription of an tool that literally worked 3 days"

Is this claim true?
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.