Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @LiteFruit

by Captain - 16 April, 2023 - 03:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Captain) - Unhide
Captain  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2023 - 03:58 PM by Captain. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/LiteFruit
Sales Thread: Combo Cloud / Private Combo Seller (in his signature)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100
Additional Information: He told me he has some of the best USA bases, and that he would simply replace if the base was not good. CLEARLY from the hit ratio, you can tell it was hit stuffed with RAPED data after I told him my target. Over 11,000 hits all with 0 balance (useless). I have been cracking these targets for 2 years and have never seen that many lines with no balance unless he hit stuffed with lines from Cracked.io. Also, the combos he was sending me included the same lines. Their is no way anyone could have made profit from this. Assuming he will just exit scam but we will see.

[Image: Euk38w8.png]

[Image: wP806Rs.png][Image: c3Jd46F.png]
[Image: rPKAHu4.png][Image: 3uA1hBU.png]
[Image: iDJFbDO.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @LiteFruit (LiteFruit) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Captain  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Also figured I would add this. He even said he would fix if the base was trash 
[Image: URmhs39.png]
This post is by a banned member (LiteFruit) - Unhide
LiteFruit  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2023 - 07:11 PM by LiteFruit.)
Hi, first of all i already sent replace and u didnt checked the new one... 

And what do u mean about this "he hit stuffed with lines from Cracked.io" Are u dumb? where did you get this shit, i never did this..? Give me any proof of that... 

And why u think i gave u hit stuffed data? lmfao bc u got some hit? dont be dumb please lol, use ur brain.. Dont be mad beacuse i cant reply 24/7... I have life too... and I don't understand why you did this scam report, u cant wait for the fucking replace? i told u if u cant profit i will replace... And u already profited some money with the hits so this mean I will not give full refund.. [By default, I do not give refunds, i give replaces...]

So yes, i already sent u new datas on telegram... And dont be mad beacuse i didnt replied instant..

(16 April, 2023 - 07:09 PM)Captain Wrote: Show More
(16 April, 2023 - 06:53 PM)LiteFruit Wrote: Show More

And what do u mean about this "he hit stuffed with lines from Cracked.io" Are u dumb? where did you get this shit, i never did this..? Give me any proof of that... 

And why u think i gave u hit stuffed data? lmfao bc u got some hit? dont be dumb please lol, use ur brain.. Dont be mad beacuse i cant reply 24/7... I have life too... and I don't understand why you did this scam report, u cant wait for the fucking replace? i told u if u cant profit i will replace... And u already profited some money with the hits so this mean I will not give full refund.. [By default, I do not give refunds, i give replaces...]

So yes, i already sent u new datas on telegram... And dont be mad beacuse i didnt replied instant..

[Image: 6VLilCa.png]

He has made it clear that he will not be taking care of this. He is just sending me leaked data.

Kiddo show the full chat, u can lie only lmfaooo
And u think im sending LEAKED DATA and im sending LEAKED ACCOUNTS XDD U still didnt gave any proof of that... and i told u i give u replace and u still crying here lol

https://prnt.sc/FJOK4owc7JEA

Little kid is so mad
https://t.me/LiteeCloud
Join for updates.

I will never disappear from this community!
Captain  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 April, 2023 - 06:53 PM)LiteFruit Wrote: Show More

[Image: 6VLilCa.png]

He has made it clear that he will not be taking care of this. He is just sending me leaked data.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@LiteFruit @Captain Provide me full chat logs and send me the data as well. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (LiteFruit) - Unhide
LiteFruit  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 April, 2023 - 02:22 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@LiteFruit @Captain Provide me full chat logs and send me the data as well. Do so within 24 hours.

Sent! btw i already offered him a 70% refund. But check the last pics what i sent to u. Im waiting for his reply
https://t.me/LiteeCloud
Join for updates.

I will never disappear from this community!
Captain  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I just sent Lite Fruit my BTC address, sorry for big delay, haven't been online. If he has already sent you the data, I would assume I have no need too.