Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @CloudTouch

by Thrillfiller - 02 June, 2021 - 10:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
https://i.imgur.com/RzZOsKg.png 

You agreed on having a high hit rate origin combo. That is what @Thrillfiller expected when buying.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Thrillfiller) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2021 - 05:55 PM by Thrillfiller.)
(03 June, 2021 - 05:42 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More

You agreed on having a high hit rate origin combo. That is what @Thrillfiller expected when buying.

yes that is what i expected, when his whole cloud price is 30$ for a month with all the combo he shared and he will share. i am not stupid to pay 60$ for a single combo that is even worse then what he shared here and told me to test to be sure about his combo quality.
thanks
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Compunting | Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignore | GPU Servers

PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Compunting | Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignore | GPU Servers
This post is by a banned member (DrCrackeR) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 June, 2021 - 06:06 PM)DrCrackeR Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2021 - 05:42 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More

This was what she expected but I told her that my combo is gaming not just for origin and I even told her that there is no guarantee and she accepted and said there is no problem and she will measure the quality next time

Its ur fault
He told u
that is only part of our conversation.
and i told all i need to here.
but i told you once it is between me and him and staff, and i kindly asked you to dont comment here.
but it seems you are an asshole and stupid retarded fagot that cant understand a simple thing.
fuck off

This post is by a banned member (DrCrackeR) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 June, 2021 - 06:33 PM)DrCrackeR Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2021 - 06:22 PM)Thrillfiller Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2021 - 06:06 PM)DrCrackeR Wrote: Show More
This was what she expected but I told her that my combo is gaming not just for origin and I even told her that there is no guarantee and she accepted and said there is no problem and she will measure the quality next time

Its ur fault
He told u
that is only part of our conversation.
and i told all i need to here.
but i told you once it is between me and him and staff, and i kindly asked you to dont comment here.
but it seems you are an asshole and stupid retarded fagot that cant understand a simple thing.
fuck off
I see screenshots and he told u not warranty

you only see that part? do u see the part i asked him if his combo have high hit rate and he said yes???
or are u blind ???
@Teken i kindly ask you sir to ban this member from commenting here.

This post is by a banned member (CloudTouch) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2021 - 09:37 PM by Thrillfiller.)
when you said yes and you can join my cloud to my question that is 100% mean you said yes to my question.
if you didnt meant that then it is also your problem, because you have language problem.
yes i agreed if the combo you sell to me be something like the one you told me to test, if not then why i tested that?
when i said i will check the combo i bought and if it was good i will buy more, not that if you send me a shit combo i will be ok with it and will not want refund or replacement . oh on that screenshot do u see i said the combo should be HQ.
this is 100% scam when you say yes, then show me a combo to test that is good and then sold me a shit combo and now want to clear yourself by just saying no warranty.
if this is the case i can sell all kinds of combo now and scam people like you did me.