Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Maestro_JS

by Inactive2829 - 17 October, 2021 - 03:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Maestro_js Refund the full amount to @macarons. However, I could like to do it like this just for everyone safety. @Maestro_js return the money to me. @macarons will return all the items/product back to @Maestro_js. Then I will give all the money to  @macarons.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Maestro_js) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Inactive2829) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2021 - 10:12 AM by Inactive2829. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have no reason to keep website source, If I were to keep it and use it, I’m sure I would get found out easily. Regarding the combo subscription, The supplier only gave me combos for 15 days which is another reason I didn’t continue with this but I was told this beforehand so not a big deal.

@Liars looks like he doesn’t want to refund at all lol
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2021 - 10:26 PM by Inactive2829. Edited 1 time in total.)
If you read this thread once you’d see it’s the opposite, You botted your whole service and lied to me about it. Sorry to say but you don’t have room to talk when a new scam reports opened every day against you.

@Liars waiting for your response, I’m done replying to him since I’ve provided all the evidence needed and he’s just refusing to take responsibility.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 October, 2021 - 02:46 AM by Inactive2829. Edited 1 time in total.)
It wasn’t making 1K a month and I’ve proved it, the payment proof was just random shit with no dates. I’m not worried about your scam reports at all I’m just saying if you’re gonna call someone a scammer you gotta look in the mirror.

Go to the first page and read, then keep reading until you understand the shitty scammy business deal you did with me.