Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

XperiFIX 3.1 CRACKED

by AdW4r3 - 11 June, 2018 - 12:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (AdW4r3) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (cracker666) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 February, 2019 - 12:44 AM)AdW4r3 Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2019 - 07:28 PM)Mom Wrote: Show More
(11 February, 2019 - 09:17 PM)AdW4r3 Wrote: Show More
Since I can't get Xperifix 3.2 at the moment, I created an alternative with the Xperifix 3.1 dump.

The Xperifix 3.1 dump contains the flash files, which Xperifix automatically flashes on the mobile phone.
Since Xperifix 3.1 doesn't work with Android Pie, I flash the required zip files myself. This also works with Android Pie without any problems.

In the attached ZIP file is a readme file that describes the whole process, how you can enjoy the DRMFIX under Pie and also in Oreo.

You already need experience how to flash Firmwares (Flashtool or newflasher) and how to flash a TWRP Recovery without Xperifix.

Advantages:
+ use DRMFIX under Android Pie; you can use your camera again
+ no annoying error messages from XperiFIX ;)
+ You gain your own experience in flashing firmwares and TWR recovery (if you don't already know it).
+ You are no longer dependent on Xperifix, because after installing TWRP Recovery you can start the flash process directly from your mobile phone.
+ After several firmware updates you'll get experienced and then you'll be ready faster.
+ Download only 5MB instead of 200MB

Disadvantages:
- There is no GUI
- The flash process in the TWRP Recovery you have to do yourself (but is not difficult at all)
- The TWRP recovery image you have to get yourself (or from the Xperifix installer)
- The first attempt will take time (beginners need 10 - 30 minutes to understand and execute it; otherwise you are ready after 2 - 5 minutes).

https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/nhNDGl3Q/file.html

Hi my friend,

I'm flashed Flash.zip for my H8216 (XZ2) on PIE but only black screen when i use camera app Pepe .
Do you sure, this zip file worked ?

thanks

I have an XZ1 (G8431).
Today I flashed the new Fw 47.2.A.8.24 with February 2019 Security Patches.
Then rebooted into system, waited for android system update is finished.
Rebooted into fastboot, flashed recovery partition.
Rebooted into twrp recovery, flashed magisk and flash.zip and rebooted into system again.
Pictures work again.

Have you used the Flash.zip from vendor folder as described in readme?

Inside the vendor Flash.zip you have the update-binary script which is located in: \Vendor\Flash.zip\META-INF\com\google\android
If you open it into notepad.exe, you can see the following lines:

ui_print " ";
ui_print "Fix system file...";
$sfkstorm replace "/vendor/bin/secd" -firsthit -yes -bin "/E8031F3204000014E807003202000014E8031E32/2800805204000014280080520200001428008052/";

ui_print " ";
ui_print "Fix system file...";
$sfkstorm replace "/vendor/bin/secd" -firsthit -yes -bin "/E8031F321E000014E80700321C000014E8031E32/280080521E000014280080521C00001428008052/";

The first marked line is for patching the drmfix for the old devices and the second marked is for XZ2 and newer.
So this is the most magic of the patch.
The *.so files patched afterwards are generic and happen for system and for vendor partition.

Hi Guys,

well I (unfortunately) can confirm that it doesn't work with XZ2 (compact)
I have a H8423 XZ2 Compact unlocked bootloader on Oreo and have camera preview (blackscreen) problem.

Now I am at Oreo, flashed with newflasher and flash tool
Did the same thing:
flashing recovery
in twrp flashed magisk and flash.zip (vendor)
rebooted in system, even changed selinux state to permissive (everything like descirbed at xda)

But it does not make a difference.

Many people on xda say that it works with original 3.2 because you can check a/b device
and that you have to set selinux to permissive (with permissive.zip as module in magisk)

Anybody with some advices?
Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (cracker666) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
So I've bought XperiFix now for 15€ and it worked perfectly.
However some hacker knows how to make a crack out of 3.2 he could contact me for the 3.2 version.
This post is by a banned member (Mom) - Unhide