Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is suicide worth it?

by Angel - 29 February, 2020 - 11:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (7xvn) - Unhide
7xvn  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 March, 2020 - 02:35 AM)Mehmehs Wrote: Show More
It's hard to make new friends, i understand your position very well by other people's experience before i met them.
There are no miracles in life too, if you want, you must work for it.

Suicide is not an option, sure the reality of you family sucks and your friends aren't the best, but if you end yourself at least a full hand of people will not sleep, many others will think about you for some days. Your impact will be worse by dying.

I've met online people in real life, the same can happen to you. You sound like you need a real friend, or maybe your friends never valued you, or you have a bad impression of them (it can happen i guess).

If you feel you have nothing to lose, if you want to change for the better, please MOVE. Don't metaphorically stay in bed looking at the ceiling.
Try to play online with local people, after some months suggest to get a coffee in a café near, i made a friend like this and he was completely wrecked.

Consider getting some courage and make a Facebook/Instagram account, consider Tinder too. You have a woman friend? Ask her if she can help you take some photos for your social network, just make her feel sure it's not a date and you need help, so she doesn't feel any creepy vibes.
It took me 5 years to take a selfie, because my self-esteem was a mess, you can easily get some too.

My slutty male friend and slutty female friend told me separately that if you regularly update your socials, people will notice and eventually you might get a shot. You might not end in bed, rest assure, but you might get some new friends.
Avoid giving a negative vibe in your profiles, if someone talks, give them a good impression. Try to accept going to dinner with friends anytime they ask.

I hope it helps, my life is in a huge turn of events so i don't know if i can visit this place even weekly in the future, but i'm here now, you can PM me if you need to vent.

Cheers bro

That was some really good advice!
This post is by a banned member (ArcticFlamingo) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Why are you asking us if it is worth it? None of us would know as we're clearly all alive otherwise we couldn't be replying to such a useless thread.
This post is by a banned member (Punish3r) - Unhide
Punish3r  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Life is a gift, open your horizons and go out and explore the world/
This post is by a banned member (PandaOfDojima) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
find yourself new friends and distance yourself from your family if they're toxic towards you.  you're the one that controls who you interact with on that level, so make better choices moving forward.  idk what coding really is, but find ways to integrate more into your spare time or just find more hobbies.  being ugly shouldn't stop you from enjoying life; a lot of people aren't exactly blessed with good looks, but if you have charisma and a good personality, you can attract good people.  i'm a hermit, myself, but i've made a few really good friends that i can rely on.  you just need to branch out a bit.
This post is by a banned member (cheeselewd) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Don't even try it. Even you face with problems, im sure good things will happen to you. Let the time come to make your life enjoyable and im sure everyone like family and friends will treat you right.
This post is by a banned member (99895612345) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 March, 2020 - 11:35 PM by 99895612345.)
Life is crazy bro, 
in less than one year you will regret even thinking about suicide,
trust me.

(04 March, 2020 - 02:35 AM)Mehmehs Wrote: Show More
It's hard to make new friends, i understand your position very well by other people's experience before i met them.
There are no miracles in life too, if you want, you must work for it.

Suicide is not an option, sure the reality of you family sucks and your friends aren't the best, but if you end yourself at least a full hand of people will not sleep, many others will think about you for some days. Your impact will be worse by dying.

I've met online people in real life, the same can happen to you. You sound like you need a real friend, or maybe your friends never valued you, or you have a bad impression of them (it can happen i guess).

If you feel you have nothing to lose, if you want to change for the better, please MOVE. Don't metaphorically stay in bed looking at the ceiling.
Try to play online with local people, after some months suggest to get a coffee in a café near, i made a friend like this and he was completely wrecked.

Consider getting some courage and make a Facebook/Instagram account, consider Tinder too. You have a woman friend? Ask her if she can help you take some photos for your social network, just make her feel sure it's not a date and you need help, so she doesn't feel any creepy vibes.
It took me 5 years to take a selfie, because my self-esteem was a mess, you can easily get some too.

My slutty male friend and slutty female friend told me separately that if you regularly update your socials, people will notice and eventually you might get a shot. You might not end in bed, rest assure, but you might get some new friends.
Avoid giving a negative vibe in your profiles, if someone talks, give them a good impression. Try to accept going to dinner with friends anytime they ask.

I hope it helps, my life is in a huge turn of events so i don't know if i can visit this place even weekly in the future, but i'm here now, you can PM me if you need to vent.

Cheers bro

well said.
This post is by a banned member (YankeeT) - Unhide
YankeeT  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
why would you want to suicide when it's so hard just to be alive? it takes just a second to kill yourself, but years just to build a good life.
Aren't we afraid of death? its better to do your best to be alive while you're still breathing and show the world what you're capable of and how successful you can be, or become.
Not anyone has a happy life and easy life.  We all struggle for the better future.  We won't learn if we don't fail/struggle, or have others judge us because we don't eve know the meaning of life if we're always lied to as being so great.
This post is by a banned member (shinigami7) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Well,just because things are bad now, doesn't mean they will stay the same forever. Do not rob yourself off a chance at life.