Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is suicide worth it?

by Angel - 29 February, 2020 - 11:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (LAINEH406) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (liraz747) - Unhide
liraz747  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
You can get through this! :D
Try meeting new friends, and maybe then, you'll find real ones which will support and truly love you.
Also, try exploring new hobbies which you might like. There are lots of lots of things you can do and I'm sure you will find a new one which you will enjoy and bring happiness to you.
This post is by a banned member (cawsloz) - Unhide
cawsloz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
nah not worth it, you know coding right? Become a programmer and make money from it. Your friend dont defend you? Fake friend and you shouldnt hangout with them anymore. Save money from working (full time or part-timer) or from programming (im bad at English) then move out. The thing is dont suicide, its not your time to shine. Not yet but one day it will be.
This post is by a banned member (JavaQuality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I wouldn't say it's worth it.
There've been many people in your exact situation that managed to turn their lifes around in a better direction despite having thought of suicide.
There's always a way out of your misery, and even if it's a hard and long way out of it, it's still worth it, because in the end you will feel better about yourself any anything around you.
Suicide however can't be undone and nobody knows what happens after you died, so don't think about ending it all without having tried to do major changes in your life.
This post is by a banned member (maxthemad) - Unhide
maxthemad  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
no. it doesn't worth it, anyone of us will have bad days and good days the problem is some of us get the good first and others get the bad first and the rest have a mix of these and those, let's say you now live the bad days .... so if you suicide now all you got then is the bad days and you missed the good times that is didn't come yet, maybe happiness comes this year or maybe the next one but surely it will come soon, so don't waste the good days when you already almost finished the bad once
This post is by a banned member (levinawesome321) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2020 - 07:21 AM by levinawesome321.)
I lost my sister from suicide 5 years ago. We are devastated.. she was only 16years old. I dont want to talk about her more but what i gotta say to you my man is we only get one chance.. here to prove who you are or who u gon be. Life is a gift my brother dont think about other’s ppl shit.. just thinking about living your life in your own terms. Have conviction on your choices. Be confident about it.. at the end of the day, you only got yourself bro,the past already happened. Cant change nothing bout what happnd to your circumstances.. bec its already happened.. life is a gift thats why its called the present! You can always change the present! Its up to you! tomorrow is a mystery! Dont decide when ull die bro.. dying as a mystery gives life more fun! Bec you dont know when youll gon die, might be tom or might be 20yrs from now.. so you gotta do what u want to do! Wtf happens after we die? No one fucking knows man. Atleast here we can browse the net watch movies eat your favorite shit. Travel, drink with friends theres more to life my guy :) I dont want to lose another earthling bec of suicide.. its all emotion it will not be like that forever bro.. cheer yourself up and youll see :) idk man soon as I saw your post inner self just wanted to post. This post is URGENT AS FUCK! You need someone to talk to brotha talk to your homies about it get high!
Peace my guy!

(06 April, 2020 - 05:59 PM)maxthemad Wrote: Show More
no. it doesn't worth it, anyone of us will have bad days and good days the problem is some of us get the good first and others get the bad first and the rest have a mix of these and those, let's say you now live the bad days .... so if you suicide now all you got then is the bad days and you missed the good times that is didn't come yet, maybe happiness comes this year or maybe the next one but surely it will come soon, so don't waste the good days when you already almost finished the bad once

Wow this is powerful too
This post is by a banned member (bigchungusss) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
NEVER!

I assume you're a teenager and, as a fellow teenager, I feel you. Remember that life becomes meaningless when you stop looking. Your passion is coding, so run with it! In our era, coding is probably one of the most beneficial things to have. Promise me you'll hang in there. I know you've heard this before, but life DOES get better. You can hold me to that.
This post is by a banned member (raman112) - Unhide
raman112  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 February, 2020 - 11:07 PM)Vexisz Wrote: Show More
i mean my life sucks, i have friends who dont even defend me when something happens, family who treats me like trash, im ugly and the only thing that brings happiness in my life is coding. So is suicide worth it?

no sucide is not solution..even the place of garbage changes so your life will be..be positive and live.