Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal Dispute against israinsolutions

by S4L - 25 April, 2023 - 05:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (S4L) - Unhide
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
THIS IS NOT A SCAM REPORT, THIS IS A DEAL DISPUTE
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/israinsolutions
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-COMPLETE-GRAPH...AD-WEB-ETC
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100
Screenshots of Communication: Communication AND deliverables were sent privately to @Liars on c.io
Additional Information: 
I've paid $100 for a logo + thread design + signature. Absolutely everything I'm saying below is purely objective. Only the parts I specifically specify that are subjective are subjective. These are facts.
Logo looks great, I'm very satisfied with it. Perfectly in theme (cloud based project) with perfect color associations, based on a color theme I've asked for.
However, the logo hasn't been delivered without his watermark.
Thead design is very bad. He followed my needs and ideas, but suddenly nothing was harmonized... Color association was aweful, Some random new colors appeared, Too many different font sizes, Very low quality pictograms, ... (I could go on, but sales trashing is not the point here).
I've asked for some new iterations, but he would always introduce new issues. Font color changing for no reason, sometimes changed font color to white on a white background...... Sometimes reverting good changes he made... Sometimes some random things would have random changements, and then get reverted back... Pricing would be mixed up for no reason between iterations...
As I have the photoshop skills to correct things myself, I've asked for the .psd file, and omg... Layers were all in random orders, not named, he used fx to color every elements.... (Again I could go on but this would be cyber bullying / humiliation)
It is such a mess that it's absolutely not usable. I can send it to any designer mods would chose, and they would all agree on this.
It was clear that he has absolutely no photoshop skills, not even the basics. He must have used a website to do it but pretends to use Photoshop to create it.
I'm also doubting he has basic UI/UX knowledge. I'm also doubting he made the logo himself.
ANYWAY... After 4 days of work only on the thread design (98 hours as of writing this), the results for the thread design is absolutely useless. It literally cannot be used.
They state in their thread "Will refund the payment if work will not be provided on given time period". No time period was provided, therefore it's subject to interpretation. I personally think that this is not acceptable.
Answers on Discord are always around 4h after my messages (that were sent within minutes after his messages). He would usually say "ok wait", stay online, wait for a few hours, and send a response he could have sent in only a few minutes. This, in my opinion, is also pretty much unacceptable.

Signature is also something up to interpretation.
Original total pricing was $130 : $40 (logo) + $40 (thread design) + $50 ("signature"). "Static" signature costs $35, so count would be wrong. "Animated" signature costs $50, so count would be correct. As none of us specified the type of the signature, the price deduction is the only fact we agreed on, and maths tend to confirm that the animated signature would be the one we both had in mind.
We agreed on $100 because of competition with another designer.
He delivered a static signature, without consulting me for the signature content.
As we do not agree ("anymore") on the signature type (static / animated) and as he did not consult me for the content, I consider it also unusable.

Now, I'm someone fair.
I like the logo, and the thread design is an OK starter base.
I believe that we can agree on a $65 refund.
Logo ($30) + Thread design base ($5) is a very fair offer from me. Please, take it or leave it.
This offer will be up for 24h. Then it will be up to Staff to decide, as you would have wasted enough of my time, and this would then deserve a full refund.

ChatGPT Interpretation of this Deal Dispute : (just an interesting neutral pov)
[Image: jGhOtKT.png]
[Image: LapbOpO.png]

Crypto address for a refund: Will provide privately

/!\ POSTING IN DD'S , UNLESS INVOLVED, IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL RESULT IN A WARNING. /!\
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @israinsolutions (israinsolutions) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (israinsolutions) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
OP I have sent you DMs on discord to clear this issue and able to edit/update the changes to make it final one!
MY NEW DISCORD THAT IS MINE IS "israinsolutions" (ID: 685020161870135305) & MY ONLY TELEGRAM: https://t.me/israinsolutions
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK IT, ALSO IF ANYONE CONTACTS YOU SAYING I AM SELLING ANYTHING REMEMBER IT IS NOT ME
IMPOSTERS ALERT | Discord/Telegram/Skype In SignatureAlways Confirm On-Site

[Image: QH0dsPY.gif]
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2023 - 05:27 PM by S4L.)
https://i.imgur.com/l0rcW5p.png
It's clear that you have no skill and no understanding of what I explain.
It's also clear that you don't double check your work, that you didn't read my deal dispute, and that you have no consideration for your clients.
It's clear that you are not taking time to understand your client's project, and that you have no profesionnal advices.

The thread you sent me still contains some idiot mistakes I have pointed at in the deal dispute and on discord, and doesn't take all my feedback into consideration.
The .psd file is a lot better than the first one, but still contains rookie mistakes.
The deliverables are still unusable, and this is getting extremely frustrating to deal with you.

My partial refund offer is still up for 13h

-----------------------------
[Image: AwkP3uU.png]

@Liars I think you can check this DD
My fair partial refund was rejected

It will soon be 5 days of waiting for something usable, this cannot keep going
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars I did deliver him logo+thread on same day, but obviously some custom edits/changes/revisions takes some extra time prior to delivery.

I am ready to do edits/changes/revisions for thread and signature as he needed, and deliver by today. 
Even I am ready to provide source PSD/AI/EPS files for all 3 designs as compensation so he can edit that in future. 
So I would like to resolve this as soon as possible. I can't refund 65% of the deal payment for not doing edits/changes/revisions. However I already did all the designs.
MY NEW DISCORD THAT IS MINE IS "israinsolutions" (ID: 685020161870135305) & MY ONLY TELEGRAM: https://t.me/israinsolutions
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK IT, ALSO IF ANYONE CONTACTS YOU SAYING I AM SELLING ANYTHING REMEMBER IT IS NOT ME

S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2023 - 11:46 PM by S4L.)
I don't need source files if the job is correctly done...
I've asked for the .psd file to finish your job myself. But the insane mess that was inside it was the ultimate proof that you don't care at all

As explained in the deal dispute, the deliverables are unusable, and new iterations would always bring NEW issues while not resolving the previous issues.
This is going nowhere, this member has no skill and knowledge in Photoshop and UI/UX
New revisions of the deliverables will probably not go anywhere (considering how it's going so far), and I have no time to wait for another week for a thread design.

Also, signature is absolutely not what I wanted, so don't dare to say that you delivered 3 designs

I believe that @Liars has all information needed from my part. I will leave room for staff to take a decision.

@Liars
Threads
3 Years of service
Read this line in above post:
I am ready to do edits/changes/revisions for thread and signature as you needed, and deliver by today.

I can't refund 65% of the payment for 3 designs which are already done.

S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
Designs are not done, as they are absolutely not usable. Only the logo is done.
Even your last iteration (after the DD was created) is fucking shit and introduces NEW issues

@Liars