Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @Cryptedbox $44

by Danger - 15 May, 2023 - 06:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/CryptedBox
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $44
Screenshots of Communication: N/A
Additional Information:

So basically to keep it short and understandable, he has been my RDP provider for some time, unfortunately lately the quality of his RDPs has had a drastic change with daily interruptions, random shutdowns, data loss and simply not consistent. Lately, he had some issues with the panel where he needed to basically provide me with new RDPs, unfortunately this did not fit me since he was unable to back the data up from current RDPs to the new RDPs therefore we both agreed on a refund for the remaining days I had on the RDPs worth $44.

That's was for the context.. Now the issue is he is unable to refund me until 21st (6 more days). Unfortunately, that is simply too long and it's not possible for me to wait that long for a refund since I need to buy new RDPs from a different provider and waste as little time as possible. I told him I am able to wait up to 48 hours (2 days), but no more for a refund, since waiting more will basically result in me losing money. This did not fit him so we decided that in this case it's best to sort this with a deal dispute.

I want to state that I have nothing against him since we already agreed on a refund. The only issue is the refunding time, which is long and doesn't fit me.

P.S; I paid in crypto and I need a refund in crypto. I dont have other payment methods.

Crypto address for a refund: already sent to him
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @CryptedBox (CryptedBox) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (CryptedBox) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I had initially givem him 3 options.
1. Wait till 21st where i have all my crypto
2. Give him 20 and end it here bcause getting crypto charges me a lot of fees and that will eat into my losses
3. Send it via bank

He had agreed initially to the option of sending it on the 21st which i guaranteed on chat upon his request and then after agreeing to it he decided to change his mind. On top of that i myself had tried to stop supplying the rdps for quite some time which he requested not to despite the numerous abuse reports. I have attached the chats for the agreement below.

https://ibb.co/TPCgs19
https://ibb.co/52GdHFQ
MY ONLY DISCORD IS CryptedBox#3813 ALWAYS VERIFY VIA PM IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME OR A SCAMMER
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Danger You agreed to wait until 21th may. We will wait until 21th may. The scam report will stay open until refunded. On hold
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 May, 2023 - 04:35 PM by Danger. Edited 3 times in total.)
(15 May, 2023 - 09:51 PM)CryptedBox Wrote: Show More
I had initially givem him 3 options.
1. Wait till 21st where i have all my crypto
2. Give him 20 and end it here bcause getting crypto charges me a lot of fees and that will eat into my losses
3. Send it via bank

He had agreed initially to the option of sending it on the 21st which i guaranteed on chat upon his request and then after agreeing to it he decided to change his mind. On top of that i myself had tried to stop supplying the rdps for quite some time which he requested not to despite the numerous abuse reports. I have attached the chats for the agreement below.

https://ibb.co/TPCgs19
https://ibb.co/52GdHFQ

I already explained that;
1. I am unable to wait until 21st
2. Obviously I am not going to accept $20 for a $44 you need to refund lol
3. Who the hell is even using bank nowadays? You refused any other payment method other than this. Not to mention I paid in crypto and the payment should be back in crypto.

(15 May, 2023 - 11:44 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Danger You agreed to wait until 21th may. We will wait until 21th may. The scam report will stay open until refunded. On hold

I want you to reconsider the meaning of the phrase "I guess i'll wait". The words "I guess" are meant to show an uncertainty, a probability, hesitation, being reluctant, disinclined, it is not a definitive agreement. It is similar to saying "I might wait" or "maybe I'll wait". It does not fully mean an agreement. If I had actually agreed to that, I would state it differently without giving him a hint of being me unsure about it by using the words "I guess".

I was simply unsure whether or not I would be able to wait, I was hoping waiting wouldn't be an issue but I wanted to leave some room in case things turn out differently. I also I have repeatedly told him I can't wait, even before the "I guess i'll wait" and after that. But I cant really understand why only the phrase "I guess" is being considered and not the rest or the context.

Legally-wise "I guess" is not a definitive yes. Rather, it is a hint, a probability, a might, uncertainty, which can be changed in the future. I will state several legal cases where "I guess" shows it's not a fully consent or a full agreement.

A man asks his wife "can we have sex" and she says "i guess" then shortly says "no i dont want to" before having sex. Legally, that is not consent and the man cant say; because you said "i guess" now I will fuck you even though you changed your mind and declined right after saying that.

I would like to refer to the following video for this: https://youtu.be/xuLv7QrmkI8?t=46

Now for the context; Shortly after saying that phrase, I kept asking him for more questions which show I was unsure about waiting, then I gave him a full confirmation that I would not be able to wait that long... Between the time I said "I guess i'll wait" and "It's not possible to wait 6 days for the refund." nothing had changed, it was simply an ongoing conversation or rather negotiation.

I ask you to please check our conversation in a linear mode so you have a better idea how it really was;

https://imgur.com/a/HsGswai
GGWP
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars can you recheck this please
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Founder) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CryptedBox) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 May, 2023 - 11:20 PM by CryptedBox.)
Intending to pay but the last communication was to avoid the given addresses. Requesting danger for the Nnew addresses

6408d2a30e78264db1f7aa1b250a2fa6743b7bc2b1d4664babe0ef17dabe55a4
MY ONLY DISCORD IS CryptedBox#3813 ALWAYS VERIFY VIA PM IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME OR A SCAMMER