Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Xelux and @Xpixel

by CallMeWhite - 11 June, 2023 - 07:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (CallMeWhite) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Xelux (Xelux), @xPixeL (xPixeL) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (xPixeL) - Unhide
xPixeL  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 11:26 PM by xPixeL. Edited 2 times in total.)
first of all, the account is verified and here is the proof: https://i.postimg.cc/6qNYyPsm/msg-906078972-8796.jpg
another proof is that the 3 vcc is activated: https://i.postimg.cc/63ChJh7L/msg-906078972-8799.jpg
and btw its impossible to generate vcc on wise until you verify your account, and as i said our account already had 3 working vcc on it.

so the account is verified and working 100% the deposit he's talking about is just an optional step to show some banks information.

so he did a deposit on it and they said that it will take about 24h to arrive because they running some checks which is a normal thing not only on wise but on every new bank account, because the bank wont trust new accounts that have 0 transaction until the account make few success transactions then the transfer will be instant.

after that he cancelled that deposit and comes to us saying that the account we sold him is "flagged" without showing any proof which is a bullshit. 
i explain to him that the 24h waiting time is a normal thing on these new bank accounts and advised him to do the deposit again but he kept saying that he dont have time to do it which is a weird thing and seems like an excuse just to get his money back + the account. https://i.postimg.cc/d3XBbRGJ/Screenshot...221609.png

the conclusion is that we delivered a 100% working verified account to the client, he got the account and started to make excuses just to get his money back that's it.

also you saying that am a scammer? really? you got any proofs or you just talking shit just to support your case?
[Image: standard.gif]
This post is by a banned member (xPixeL) - Unhide
xPixeL  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
nope ,the identity verification is all what you need to get the account verified, and as i shown before the cards on the account already activated, and as i said the cards wont get activated unless the account is verified.

banned by wise? wtf ur talking about, why the account still working then? and it didnt get deactivated? lol

the deposit take 24h and it wasnt cancelled by wise, you are the one who cancelled it. If you had waited 24 hours, it would have passed normally.

am known im scamming? are you talking shit just to support your case? show me your proofs that am a known scammer, do not talk shit without evidences.
[Image: standard.gif]