Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @NITROGEN2

by NitrogenSCAM - 29 June, 2023 - 11:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @NITROGEN2 (NITROGEN2) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (NitrogenSCAM) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2023 - 11:32 AM by NitrogenSCAM. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/NITROGEN2
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-WTB-INSTAGRAM-BAN-METHOD #7 post
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Instagram Ban Method
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: I was not using c.io anymore, but just wanted to clarify some thing. This user https://cracked.io/Thread-scam-report-ag...nd-for-150 (@NITROGEN2) replied to my wtb thread, i contacted him, he told that the method was private, we made the deal, after I asked him for the wallet address, and said that I would pay in 2 hours, I decided to research it, as it seemed to be something public, and I actually found the method for free on the forum (spyhackerz), 2021 old method.
Its a turkish forum and they post things related to Instagram, discord, twitter bans, its like ogu. Darkness didnt asked asked him for the method. I didnt even deleted the wtb thread, I haven't loged in since 19 days ago...
All proofs of the public method was sent to @Liars on telegram
I'm not going to back to cracked.io, but this user is a complete liar and scammer [Image: pepi.png]

**I have no acess to my account @MinerFriend, just deleted my e-mail account, as i decided to stop using this forum**
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (NITROGEN2) - Unhide
NITROGEN2  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2023 - 09:04 PM by NITROGEN2. Edited 3 times in total.)
here are the proofs,this guy just spitting too many lies
he still kept deleting our every conversations on 3 accounts consecutively and trying to hide clues from everywhere but somehow im able to retrieve our conversations and he gave me a excuse that "im angry thats why i deleted our convos" like what?  does any guy who's real ever do this childish thing?,he had blocked me 3 times from every account whenever i try to reach him,i never asked upfront money from him nor try to value my method, he had valued it himself and said i will give you this much money when i get some of the ig accounts would ban from your method
he had blocked me after asking my wallet ID 
i got more screenshots of our chats, will share if need {already shared in previous dispute}

look at his excuse like i get better excuse from any lq scammer
he does only have words without any strong foundation thats why he did leaves the column of "scrrenshots of communication" because how does he can show who tries to delete every end to end word so he don't get caught red-handed
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2023 - 07:35 PM by NitrogenSCAM. Edited 3 times in total.)
(29 June, 2023 - 05:48 PM)NITROGEN2 Wrote: Show More
https://imgur.com/a/KndDeC4
here are the proofs,this guy just spitting too many lies
he still kept deleting our every conversations on 3 accounts consecutively and trying to hide clues from everywhere but somehow im able to retrieve our conversations and he gave me a excuse that "im angry thats why i deleted our convos" like what?  does any guy who's real ever do this childish thing?,he had blocked me 3 times from every account whenever i try to reach him,i never asked upfront money from him nor try to value my method, he had valued it himself and said i will give you this much money when i get some of the ig accounts would ban from your method
he had blocked me after asking my wallet ID 
i got more screenshots of our chats, will share if need {already shared in previous dispute}

https://imgur.com/a/hYDMNU2

look at his excuse like i get better excuse from any lq scammer
he does only have words without any strong foundation thats why he did leaves the column of "scrrenshots of communication" because how does he can show who tries to delete every end to end word so he don't get caught red-handed

@NITROGEN2 Provide the method that you "sold" me to @Liars, i already sent the method posted in public pastes to @Liars, the method that you sent to me was leaked 2 years ago.
I deleted all conversations because I wasted hours of my life thinking that I had finally found a real ban method seller, and only after that I found out that you were lying and sent me something public, and old, that doesn't work.
You're a gray member, which nobody has ever heard of, so I thought you'd just try to scam me, and give up, but I don't know what's wrong with your head, you opened a scam report on cracked, hoping I pay for that shit you just copied from some free forum.
Submit proof that your method is not public, and we'll see the truth.
First of all, when contacting you, you said that you sell it, but that you were busy at that moment, the other day, you contacted me, that is, you didn't even have this method, you just got it on some forum after I talked to you, never seen a liar like you, probably a multi.
I dont care about my cracked account, i asked to ban my account few days ago, and the staff know that, but the only thing that i want is that everyone know that you are lying and trying to scam, and you will scam another user.
And as i said to you, my telegram account, my rules, i do what i want to do, I talked to you, i told you that your method was public and i told you to open a scam report if you think that you got scammed, and i told you that i would send proofs that the method was public and free, stop lying scammer

Here, we can see this dude trying to get a snapchat unban method here, probably will try to sell it. [Image: kek.png]
https://prnt.sc/CJ09aKVMTPsw
NITROGEN2  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
ive sent to the both staffs @Darkness @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@NitrogenSCAM PM me and @Liars with the proof that the method is public. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
(29 June, 2023 - 09:35 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@NitrogenSCAM PM me and @Liars with the proof that the method is public. Do so within 24hrs.

@Darkness @Liars Done
NITROGEN2  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2023 - 04:01 AM by NITROGEN2. Edited 2 times in total.)
i dont have your money how do i scam you, is giving someone method and guidance counts as a scam? but you have my method @NitrogenSCAM