Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @boZZi

by SurinX - 04 July, 2023 - 01:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (SurinX) - Unhide
SurinX  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/boZZi
Sales Thread: n/a
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $20-$30
Additional Information: His telegram https://t.me/boZZi11
@boZZi contacted me on telegram for my advertising service in which I would run ads for him for an agreed salary of 10% of all his sales - Proof #1 
On July 1st he contacts me after I found 150 more groups to advertise in and says he's switching to gufitos ads. I was gonna ask him why he would pay $50 a week for ads when I just found 150 more groups 30 minutes before he contacted me.
He had already paid for the other service so I decided to ask for my pay. He then says "$2.77" then I responded with "How much is the total?" because I thought he said "$2.77" from that day but he meant total as in the entire time I was advertising for him
Proof #2

I asked him "So your shop only made $27 in the last 10 days" and he said "no, we made $200 - $300 in the last 10 days" which means im supposed to get paid $20-$30 dollars because thats 10%
He then said he's only gonna pay me $2.77 because that's from "new customers" but not once did we agree on a deal that would trump the 10% of all sales deal we already agreed upon. 
He made a group chat with @Ping and @Liars to sort it out and he tried saying that me liking and replying with "ty" to his message of pennies and lint "is yours till now" which I interpreted as that's how much I was supposed to be paid that day. 
Proof #3 Proof #4

To further back up my claim, he sent me a screenshot of a $67 sale he made from "an existing customer". Why would he show me that sale if it supposedly wasn't apart of my cut?
Proof #5

I helped him with so much more outside of advertising. I redid his ad message, gave him advice which he implemented and thanked me for, and helped him morally. 
I request that a staff member check how much money hes made from June 20th to July 1st and take 10% of that which is my pay.
As im writing this he's trying to say he only made $175 because he refunded someones order to there balance  [Image: who.png]  That would still mean he made $60 because he didnt refund it in cash.
He refuses to pay the agreed amount so I have no choice proof #6

Crypto address for a refund: Pm on telegram

Your ad could be here!
Message me for negotiations: t.me/surinx
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @boZZi (boZZi) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (boZZi) - Unhide
boZZi  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 July, 2023 - 01:50 AM by boZZi. Edited 1 time in total.)
Yes , if u want 17.5$ send your ady on telegram its so clear if u cant understand something, still waiting for him https://imgur.com/a/TdktP6Q  dont know what is he trying to do , I did 235$ but refunded 60$ in balance and he is saying oh u dont refund him in cash I didnt refund in cash but those accounts arent comming from the sky I am paying for proxies , data , checker , so yes 17.5$ its ammount I should refund .
[Image: mpzhTGE.gif]

[Image: QTJEjxd.gif] 

My Telegram : https://t.me/boZZi11
DISCORD TERMED ALWAYS , PM ME ON THE SITE ALWAYS
This post is by a banned member (Killer69) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SurinX) - Unhide
SurinX  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 July, 2023 - 02:33 AM)Killer69 Wrote: Show More
Sorry for writing here i know im not allowed but if all you did was find the telegram groups it really doesn't make sense since there are 10+ threads with a lot of telegram marketplaces (Over 300+) its not about finding them its about promoting in them 
Again sorry for writing here

You're 100% correct. Bozzi had trust in me that I would find more groups to advertise in thats why he offered me 10%.
The more customers I bring him = More money I get

Your ad could be here!
Message me for negotiations: t.me/surinx
boZZi  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars @Ping @Darkness , First of all sorry for ping guys , If you can give a look into here because it has been 5 days

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@SurinX Please PM me and @Liars with the screenshots/or export) of communication. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
boZZi  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness 25hours ..