Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute with @01Vestige

by Broke_Dev - 02 September, 2023 - 08:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Broke_Dev) - Unhide
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/01Vestige
Sales Thread: Null
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Agreement to partner on projects then when logic and ideas and code is shared then user starts project himself and kicks me off then offers to pay 150$ then doesn't pay then I offer him to pay 100$ which he says he can pay then once i tell him to he makes up excuse as backup money.
Hes going to go to great lengths to argue 
Screenshots of Communication:
I will add whoever will be responsible with this deal dispute in the discord group we talked in
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: Will provide
Discord: DM

[Image: Comp-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @01Vestige (01Vestige) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (01Vestige) - Unhide
01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2023 - 08:35 PM by 01Vestige.)
Like i said i wont pay u 150$/100$ for a idea i wont use / sell / publish and i had the idea also before have proof

I said im bad at expressing myself and we also was talking in the groupchat rn u just opened the dd

I said im bad at expressing my self nthing else

Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
OP has changed his word over 15 times to count
I wouldn't take anything
As he has been speaking in proper english for over a year but now he says he bad at enlish

01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2023 - 11:02 PM by 01Vestige. Edited 1 time in total.)
Also ur code didnt work, i coded it fully myself

I understand there's some disagreement here. To clarify, I initially shared the project idea with you and even offered to pay $150 if it turned out to be worth selling. However, things evolved over time.

We discussed this matter in our Discord group chat, and it seemed like we could potentially resolve the issue there. However, it appears you've chosen to take further actions.

I can share the screenshot from our conversation with my friend to establish the timeline.

Regarding the project itself, I took it over because, frankly, it was taking too long to get off the ground. Your version wasn't functioning properly, and you accused me of taking your entire source code, which wasn't the case. My decision was to push the project forward for the sake of its functionality.

However, after considering all factors, including advice from an experienced colleague, it became clear that the project might not be worth pursuing. They suggested it wouldn't be a profitable venture. So, in light of this feedback, I decided not to publish it, to avoid potential losses for me.

Now, the latest development is that you're requesting $150 from me for the "idea" or "logic," or whatever you want to call it. I want to make it clear that I'm not willing to pay for this. I believe the idea is public and not exclusively yours. I can obtain the commands from GitHub as well, and I'm willing to provide my source code to compare the differences between your code and mine. This should help clarify the situation.

Best regards,
Vestige

This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Provide communication logs and/or other evidence.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 September, 2023 - 08:10 AM by Broke_Dev.)
I will describe everything once.
@Ping I have added you to the group conversation we were talking in on discord. Your pingcto account specifically.

I will not allow @01Vestige to change his word over 15 times

@01Vestige agreed to be part of the obfuscation and releasing team while i was the team responsible for logic
Once I sent him partial progress with functions and everything he made his own version completely from "base up" in a hour as he doesn't even know how sqlmap works or what sqli is and he has skidded mine
The only part of my code that was production ready was the command generator and it is the part @01Vestige released in his own tool "HQTARGET"

My code is partially working as I made it in 4 hours and it was in "In progress" if u ask any developer what in progress means its not production ready

Now let me go down the line of how @01Vestige has changed his word:
@01Vestige said not to release (Agreement)
@01Vestige said hes gonna release but pay 25% (Only this i did not agree to as i wanted to sever connections with a skid instantly and make him suffer along with it)
@01Vestige said hes gonna release but pay 100$ (Agreement)
@01Vestige said hes not gonna release (Agreement)
@01Vestige said hes gonna release but pay 150$ (Agreement )
@01Vestige said hes gonna ask if its worth releasing and he said no then when I went to sleep with the agreement he wouldn't release (Agreement)
@01Vestige then released it when I was asleep  (Violation)
@01Vestige then said to pay 100$ (Agreed)
@01Vestige then said it was backup money
@01Vestige then said to pay it later (I gave him a weeks time but he declined)
Then I offered 1 option to change his server name and discord name and service name to "Amber Heard" to represent his excuses and lies

Now responding to the allegations @01Vestige has put up in his post

Taking too long (If anyone thinks 4 hours is too long they are dumb niggers)
@01Vestige doesn't know how to generate sqlmap commands the part of my code that is production ready is the part used to generate commands for skids.
Also the amount of 100$ and 150$ a was offered by @01Vestige to make him look good but he's just a lying bastard just such Amber Heard "pledged" to donate but didn't

Also please note that any threats I made against the OP were in the format
Once @01Vestige is banned
I will dox him then with the doxed information I will swat him
Only once @01Vestige is banned

Also I wanted to allow @01Vestige to redeem himself but he was treating the matter like a joke and colluding the evidence by inviting irrelevant parties to the group conversation to muddle up the talks

Note any screenshot @01Vestige may show is partial screenshots Please read context before making any attempts at deciding.

Also then @01Vestige said to release it in the final moments so I can not do anything further but let the wheels of justice roll and let a blabbering old women try to think up of conspiracy theories to get out of paying for her crimes.

01Vestige  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 September, 2023 - 02:34 PM by 01Vestige. Edited 1 time in total.)
1. Changing my word doesn't mean you have the right to demand money instantly.
2. Your logic and base didn't function correctly.
3. The commands generator in HQTarget are written in Javascript not Golang and are entirely different from yours.
4. There is something called "documentation" (Docs), which I can use to learn the commands myself or consult friends who are familiar with SQLMap usage.
5. Your offer regarding the "Amber Heard" name change didn't had a time limit, and you also wanted my service name to match my Discord name, which I agreed to under the condition that it would be until Monday (you initially suggested a month).
6. I did not release HQDumper; instead, I conducted a poll to determine if it was worth selling, and the decision to sell it did not win.
7. My reasoning for taking matters into my own hands was that I found your code to be shit, and I have limited daily availability due to school and other ongoing projects that require my attention.