Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Coin & @IgniteHost

by Druskiiii7 - 28 November, 2023 - 06:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Coin (Coin), @IgniteHost (IgniteHost) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2023 - 05:21 PM by IgniteHost. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello to Everyone reading this, I will reply point per point to the accusations:

They claim 99% uptime, however it's NOWHERE near close to that magical number they have put on their website.  https://ibb.co/xGxyVpQ
What you are pointing out on the screen is our Website uptime and not our Nodes uptime, the Website is obviously not related to the Nodes.
[Image: fsFvAt2.png]
Our nodes uptimes are available a bit more down on the uptime page:
[Image: VKku0Yz.png]

However the site is down for multiple hours per day
As you presented before by your own screen, the website is not "down multiples hours per day". We had an issue reguarding the Virtualization API (The connection between our Servers and our Website) that is used to fetch informations about the server for real time monitoring and remote access (Start, Stop, Shutdown), and this issue DO NOT IMPACT the servers running as they do not depend from the API to work and use.

This is the problem with specific hosts that resell hardware, they have no control over it
Your claims are unfounded.

I constantly get the error that the host is not online when entering the domain on my browser
That is probably related to your developer configuring your website, if you recently changed the NameServers or the IP, the DNS propagation can take up to 48H to be applied, that is universal and no hosting can resolve that.

In conclusion, I would say you are lying to try and win this deal dispute, we never got a single refund request since we oppened, we always have massively positive reviews, and we are doing everything we can in order to offer the best support and service.

I will be waiting for staff decision or questions.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Gotz Please provide proof that support your claims. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 November, 2023 - 04:20 PM by IgniteHost. Edited 3 times in total.)
Hello I will reply point per point

these guys own the IP which I am almost positive that they do. So this means that you do resell your hardware from here.
What you did is doing a lookup of our IP range, what you see is the registrant of the IP RANGE only.
When you purchase an IP Range, you need an official company that will be displayed, we used a partner ASN to register the IP Range, it helps and avoid to linking ourselves directly to a company and it doesn't mean we resell from them at all ?

You guys resell with cheaper price
You let me know how we can make money from allegedly reselling more than 3x CHEAPER than our so said reseller I would love to hear about that.

And together let's have a fever dream in wich we are reselling from another provider, why do we sell completely different hardware specs, network speed.

Here my dev texted your support and yet they did nothing because It still had downtime
Your dev contacted us saying he has an issue, and we replied UNDER 60 SECONDS to inform him that we were indeed having a small issue. The LOAD ISSUES has been already explained on my previous response, it was only the Virtualization API and it was not impacted the use of the server besides the real time monitoring. The issue was solved in ~ 3 hours like already said before.

@Liars @Darkness
This deal dispute is ridiculous and has no grounds. At this point it is just sale trashing from a low budget customer trying to get some pocket change because he cannot assume his own financial investments.
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 November, 2023 - 05:25 PM)xyz_1312 Wrote: Show More
I would like also to add, that I also have purchased hosting from IgniteHost in the past, and I can confirm that they have multiple downtimes per day. Their "99% uptime" that they claim is an absolute fraud. I tried asking for refund and didn't get one and ended up buying another hosting service from here on cracked and was more satisfied. I strongly discourage anyone against using their service.

We never got a refund request in the past so we absolutely know you are lying for your friend, please provide proof that support your claims.

@Liars @Darkness
This whole situation is ridiculous.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2023 - 05:20 PM by IgniteHost. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello, it has been almost a whole day without any response from OP aswell as his friend @xyz_1312 that posted a fake "customer experience".

OP failed to prove any unreasonable "downtime" of his service, besides a minor website errors that didn't impede the daily use of the system, moreover the minor website error OP pointed out was resolved in a timely matter.

I would like to request the closing of the thread as it ternishes our reputation and isn't based of a legitimate experience like proven by my previous responses through the deal dispute.

@Liars @Darkness