Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAMMER BANK ACCOUNT SELLER

by pcie - 03 January, 2024 - 03:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (pcie) - Unhide
pcie  
Infinity
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/LaloSM
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Narcos-NextLevel-1-Personal-Accounts-Shop%E2%9A%A1%EF%B8%8F-Turkish-And-Argentina-Located
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1 + $55 USD ~
Screenshots of Communication: 
Additional Information: 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=676
Crypto address for a refund: LTC - MTWZCXv8AokAtiVoiRFRidLkopu6CdThrC 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=676

Notice how I tried to make 2 purchases after i sent the money I went to fulfill one of my customers. I was under the impression that the account wasn't logged into by this moron at all. Which is usually how I go about things. I've bought from other shops and never had this problem. This moron decides to scam for no reason and worst part is, that its $55 lmfa.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @LaloSM (LaloSM) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (LaloSM) - Unhide
LaloSM  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 01:35 PM by LaloSM. Edited 1 time in total.)
okay so let me explain , I've litterally sent you the belo account in the morning and I've sent all the instructions and I've told you 2 times let me know when you're done so I can know if the account is good and pay the holder , you didn't , I was waiting for you but still didn't tell me any information , I've said in channel and I've pinned it and I've put down of my thread an important note to read , THESE ACCOUNTS ARE MADE BY REAL ARGENTINA PEOPLE , you had to add 2fa , change pin , change password and change everything and once done let me know so I can pay the holder. You haven't followed my instructions , all my other customers are fine got only 1 issue at most and I'm fixing that issue. Plus , I have said don't deposit high amounts for your safety , said that in FAQ and I've sent you that , you didn't follow that too. What do you want me to do? I said i am trying my best to provide good accounts and good support but you have to follow what I say too, you did not then it's not my fault

Here are the pictures of me messaging you three times to tell me if the account is good for you , no response yet
[Image: image.png?ex=65a7b802&is=65954302&hm=f3b...bd07dc9a2&]
[Image: image.png?ex=65a7b812&is=65954312&hm=abc...3f6109b66&]

You have deposited without my notice , all other customers are fine and I gave them accounts , and I've refunded even though people who didn't follow some of my instructions , I really cannot go more than that, I'm a seller and I'm trying to provide a good product and support wiithout any issues , but could you respect me too and listen to what i've said?

Adding more information too, I don't steal any single cent and I don't even check what is the guy doing with his account, once you follow my instructions and setup everything and well secure it , we cannot get into any account , it's all yours and should be all good.
[Image: done_siggy2.png?ex=65ad46e3&is=659ad1e3&...2249b947c&]
pcie  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 02:15 PM by pcie. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 January, 2024 - 01:19 PM)LaloSM Wrote: Show More
okay so let me explain , I've litterally sent you the belo account in the morning and I've sent all the instructions and I've told you 2 times let me know when you're done so I can know if the account is good and pay the holder , you didn't , I was waiting for you but still didn't tell me any information , I've said in channel and I've pinned it and I've put down of my thread an important note to read , THESE ACCOUNTS ARE MADE BY REAL ARGENTINA PEOPLE , you had to add 2fa , change pin , change password and change everything and once done let me know so I can pay the holder. You haven't followed my instructions , all my other customers are fine got only 1 issue at most and I'm fixing that issue. Plus , I have said don't deposit high amounts for your safety , said that in FAQ and I've sent you that , you didn't follow that too. What do you want me to do? I said i am trying my best to provide good accounts and good support but you have to follow what I say too, you did not then it's not my fault

Here are the pictures of me messaging you three times to tell me if the account is good for you , no response yet
[Image: image.png?ex=65a7b802&is=65954302&hm=f3b...bd07dc9a2&]
[Image: image.png?ex=65a7b812&is=65954312&hm=abc...3f6109b66&]

You have deposited without my notice , all other customers are fine and I gave them accounts , and I've refunded even though people who didn't follow some of my instructions , I really cannot go more than that, I'm a seller and I'm trying to provide a good product and support wiithout any issues , but could you respect me too and listen to what i've said?

Adding more information too, I don't steal any single cent and I don't even check what is the guy doing with his account, once you follow my instructions and setup everything and well secure it , we cannot get into any account , it's all yours and should be all good.

Thanks for also changing the password on the account lmfao[Image: image.png?ex=65a7c484&is=65954f84&hm=d9e...height=676]

also side not: the securing account was about the mercado account you were too much of a moron to understand what you were doing. Like I said either replace the account or just give me my money back...
LaloSM  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 08:32 PM by LaloSM. Edited 1 time in total.)
that litterally explains that you didn't follow what I've said : "change gmail password and add 2fa" , you didn't , that's another mistake commited by you , it's not my fault
pcie  
Infinity
Threads
(03 January, 2024 - 07:58 PM)LaloSM Wrote: Show More
that litterally explains that you didn't follow what I've said : "change gmail password and add 2fa" , you didn't , that's another mistake commited by you , it's not my fault

Do you want to explain why you changed the password on the email then? Do you want to replace the account or do you want to just refund me?
LaloSM  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2024 - 02:08 PM by LaloSM. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'm not neither replacing or refunding , as I said , you did not follow the instructions , that's not my fault

Password is changed by the holder , it is not by me , I've said and I'm repeating , these accounts are verified by real argentina people , you have to follow what I've said and change everything and message me saying you've done everything , so I can pay the holder. You did not , then it's not my fault. Everything should be good if you did as I say
pcie  
Infinity
Threads
(04 January, 2024 - 02:03 PM)LaloSM Wrote: Show More
I'm not neither replacing or refunding , as I said , you did not follow the instructions , that's not my fault

Password is changed by the holder , it is not by me , I've said and I'm repeating , these accounts are verified by real argentina people , you have to follow what I've said and change everything and message me saying you've done everything , so I can pay the holder. You did not , then it's not my fault. Everything should be good if you did as I say

How much of a moron do you have to be to scam $55 lmfao
Bro you ruined your rep over one sale, maybe I'm the only one to report you.

"Real Argentinian people", do you expect to open a bank account on a non existent person?