Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | /User/xRisky| $70

by NotTodayFred - 15 January, 2024 - 10:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (NotTodayFred) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 January, 2024 - 10:47 PM by NotTodayFred. Edited 9 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/xRisky / @xRisky
Sales Thread: cracked.io/Thread-Mail-Access-Checker-by-xRisky-v2
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:$70
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: YFVugRt.png]
[Image: MTyklZN.png]
[Image: U8l9j7I.png]

Additional Information:

I kept crashing using his programme he provided no support and kept saying it's not my programme causing it when it clearly was.
Nothing changed with my actual hardware so his not even doing HWID properly 
Crypto address for a refund:bc1q94yk7wqpt3t57v7ljzkc9hcach7q5cweesghvq

1. i paid for it
  2. i reinstalled because his problem
  3. and he then refuses to reissue the key after reinstall of my OS
all he said to all of it is "So the problem is not with the checker" when it clearly was. It's the only thing that made my whole PC Crash.

32GB Ram
I9- 9900K
1TB NVME

Ye deffo not my pc :)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @xRisky (xRisky) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@NotTodayFred Can you please provide the telegram @ you've contacted?
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
1 Year of service
(15 January, 2024 - 11:25 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@NotTodayFred Can you please provide the telegram @ you've contacted?

https://t.me/xR1sky
This post is by a banned member (xRisky) - Unhide
xRisky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I don't know where the scam is in this thread?! anyway ...

1 : about hwid
Purchase information was clear "One-time payment for 1 PC"
And he knows that
Also mentioned in the last update "important note : Some did not understand what I meant about One-time payment for 1 PC in the purchase information, the auth system does not support changing the HWID currently, and I am not thinking of changing it for security reasons, if the HWID changes, I cannot help you, and it cannot be deleted or changed or rast the old HWID, you must pay fee for a new pc"
And he knows that ( because he leaked the latest version [Image: smart.gif] )

[Image: whtTKaa.png]

[Image: 3H8P0o0.png]
[Image: yhohbHd.png]

2 : 
I tried to help him but he did not provide me with any information to solve the problem
All it told me was "crashes my pc"
There is no error message and there are no error file ( The error file is created automatically in the results folder )
Also if the software is closed for any reason, a Closing errors.txt file will be created
But there is nothing at all. I don't know how he wants me to solve a problem that I have no information about 
Also tell me "Il record it in a min so you can see what's happening..."
But then he reinstalled the system, and did not send me any information as he said ( Even he knows that if the hwid changes I can't help it )

[Image: VuLtXdV.png]

I already have more than 30 buyers and no one has had this problem
If this problem is caused by the software, it will also be in the free version, and I told him that as well
[Image: vFnjtez.png]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2024 - 12:31 AM by NotTodayFred. Edited 1 time in total.)
Again my PC never changed in hardware so please tell me how the HWID changed my friend :)

also you provided no support refused to help with the crashing and blamed it on everything other then your tool when that's the only thing loaded.
This post is by a banned member (xRisky) - Unhide
xRisky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 January, 2024 - 12:14 AM)NotTodayFred Wrote: Show More
Again my PC never changed in hardware so please tell me how the HWID changed my friend :)

also you provided no support refused to help with the crashing and blamed it on everything other then your tool when that's the only thing loaded.

HWID depends on lots of parameter, reinstalling OS may change HWID
Every developer has a auth system, and not all depend on Motherboard/CPU/Hard disk/Physical address of network card (MAC) only, as you think
Anyway, i'm not here to explain how auth system works, all proofs in the previous reply AND **"OLD HWID & NEW HWID"
[Image: vFnjtez.png]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2024 - 12:59 AM by NotTodayFred.)
But if you understand HWID then you should know it's hardware id not software id.

This is an issue as you are saying it's HWID and clearly not.

(16 January, 2024 - 12:51 AM)xRisky Wrote: Show More
(16 January, 2024 - 12:14 AM)NotTodayFred Wrote: Show More

HWID depends on lots of parameter, reinstalling OS may change HWID
Every developer has a auth system, and not all depend on Motherboard/CPU/Hard disk/Physical address of network card (MAC) only, as you think
Anyway, i'm not here to explain how auth system works, all proofs in the previous reply AND **"OLD HWID & NEW HWID"

Also there was no crash log there was nothing the whole pc fucking froze like i told you how can I give you something it's not giving me, stop with the BS you know full well as I told you multiple times on telegram it was crashing before i reinstalled as for the video I didn't do that as I sent you an image I can't really do more then that when It's random when it crashes