Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report / Deal Dispute @contentmagic

by fofe - 02 February, 2024 - 02:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (fofe) - Unhide
fofe  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 February, 2024 - 02:27 AM by fofe. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/contentmagic
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%8E%9B%E2%A...0%E2%8E%9E
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $70 LTC
Screenshots of Communication: Will attach below.
Crypto address for a refund: Will be provided once agreed.
Additional Information: Hey, so to begin with, I am not considering the seller an scammer or anything, the seller is actually nice and provided fast responses.
The problem with the thread is that I am a minor and I cannot perform the method provided by the seller.
I personally asked the seller if I would need any more investment and he said that it won't be necessary so I made the purchase of the LTC amount requested and sent it.

Once I opened the method I had 2 register to 2 platforms, one of them being Gumroad which I couldn't even create the product because I cannot put information as it marks it as invalid and requires me to contact support personally.
And then the other one, which seller asked me to not mention, that I cannot register because it requires me to be +18 and to verify through KYC, once I asked the seller he told me to contact a verifier, however, the verifier costs extra and I am not in position to pay. Then told me that his best suggestion would be to contact a family member or a friend, but reading the method there is a thread in the platforms forum which tells us that what we would be doing is a violation of their TOS and it's also considered scamming, so why would I put a friends or family name in there, won't make no sense, because scamming is obviously illegal. Seller says that it's not scamming it's shady marketing but we are making a user [Seller asked me to remove this part so once a staff answers I will send it to their PM]

I kindly requested a refund from the seller and he kept putting excuses and after telling him if I should let a staff decide he told me that sure, so here I am.

I will be glad to send through private message the chat export of Telegram to a Staff Member.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @contentmagic (contentmagic) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
fofe  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 February, 2024 - 09:00 AM by fofe. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 February, 2024 - 02:32 AM)contentmagic Wrote: Show More
[Image: J2dmsCB.png]

[Image: cJ3YSO0.png]

In my thread, there are explicitly four companies mentioned, and guess what they all have in common? You need to be 18+ to use their services. I don't mind giving refunds if my method gets patched, if my method doesn't work, if my method doesn't yield any money. What I can't give a refund for is if you can't register due to not being of age, due to not having an internet connection, due to not having access to an electronic device. This should be obvious.

Not to mention that the third question in my FAQ mentions that a company does the payout. Every payment processor company in the world is 18+. So this is the fifth thing in these screenshots that is 18+.

If age was a concern of yours, you should have asked me before hand, not after receiving all the information. Or at the very least, have read my thread.

Sure, that's what you told me previously and I completely understand it from your perspective, where you already know the method, and I bought the method mainly because I had one of those 3 payment processors, also, it seems like you modified your thread to make it more obvious because the screenshots were hidden if I'm not wrong.

I even offered to show a picture of my ID, obviously with revealing information censored to prove that I am -18 since you said that "I can't know if you're less than 18 and just making up everything to get a free refund on the method."

Also, you have a 30 day warranty that if I make no profit then you will provide the refund, so I should just stay quiet until 30 days go through and get the refund since I cannot make any money due to not being able to perform the method?

@Liars @Darkness @Ping

Would be pretty much appreciated a solution  [Image: hype.png]
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@fofe Please PM me with the screenshots of communication as well as any other proof you might have.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
fofe  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Sent
fofe  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@Darkness